how long does a bottle of shampoo last you

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I had a bottle of NTM (just used the last of it today) and it lasted about 3 months. I have a bottle of Jason's Sea Kelp poo that'll probably last 3 or 4 months. I also have a bottle of Alterna poo that'll last a good 4 months

HoneyDew

It takes me about a month and a half to use up a 10 oz bottle of Kenra Clarifying shampoo, which I have to use each time because I have hard water. I use a lot of it, too.

But after I lather with that I do use a moisturizing shampoo. I have a 16 oz bottle that I started on April 2nd (according to my handy dandy haircare calendar :)) and I have used about 30% of it.

I shampoo my hair twice a week, btw.

prospurr4

Years...I only use shampoo when I feel buildup on my hair...and even then I only use a quarter-sized amount diluted with water.

FlawedBeauty

2/13 was my last order of 10 oz bottle of poo and i just ran out today 5/8, almost 3 months and i wash just about every day. :)

moni_kerr

ughh I swear I'm about to just give my shampoo away! I have like 4 regular sized bottles and seeing that I mostly cowash now...it can last a life time :look:
I've had the same bottle of brilliant brunette for about 3 years now ! So i probably go through 1 bottle a year or so lol

LayneJ

I have 1 bottle of Elucence shampoo that I've had since I bought it--when I joined. :ohwell:

It's nowhere near half-way through, so it'll probably last years. It's a 10 oz.

DivaD04

i have 32 or 33 oz of poo since jan. and i'm only or barely half way. i used to poo every day up until recently, sharing it with my 3 year old every week 4 her. i do not want to keep my big-o bottle so i'm going to give it to someone in my family cuz im so tired of it...maybe i'll stick with 8oz bottles for a once a month poo or something cuz i'm digg'n the daily cow'es.

belleama

I go through a 16 oz like every 2 - 3 months. I shampoo daily. Rarely cowash or anything else that doesn't require shampoo.

Extremus

my CON (green), the small size [i think about 12-16oz], lasted me 9 months so far and I still have a little left. I bought that when I first joined.

Proudpiscean

A bottle of shampoo lasts over 6 months, I dilute it and I use very little. Actually, I have a 32 oz bottle of CON that I've had over a year.
Now conditioners are a different story :look: