MoeGro Challenge!

C

cieramichele

I heard it's really expensive and you cant get the same results with Olive oil as per what someone said earlier in this thread.

I have never seen the macademian oil and not sure what the cost of that oil would be.

Welp, If I were to use OO, it would definitely be EVOO.

C

cieramichele

Are people really getting 0.5 inch growth fromt his oil? If so I dont mind buying the jojoba oil..lol

It is true. This is the only reason why I say stick with the original or get sui's

sweetgal

It is true. This is the only reason why I say stick with the original or get sui's

Wow this is a amsing...:blush:I need to find the original thread.:yep: I have not really looked into this moe grow since, I'm focusing my attention on Ovation/Mega tek, however I dont mind trying if the growth is off the chain like you all say it is:spinning:

BonnieB

Can some of you ladies help me out? Which is best to use the herp (pure and fresh) or capsules/Tea bags and just use this inside herbs? I want the results that you ladies are recieving.:yep:

Nazarite27

Can some of you ladies help me out? Which is best to use the herp (pure and fresh) or capsules/Tea bags and just use this inside herbs? I want the results that you ladies are recieving.:yep:

I can't answer for everyone else, but I just emptied the contents from the horsetail tea bags, and it works.

I'm infusing right now and added nettle (from the tea bag) into my mix.

Happy growing!!

Aggie

:needpics:. Ladies ladies, where are the pics? I hear about 1 inch in a month from the moegro but I haven't seen any pics. Please post some pics for us to see:grin::yep:.

LadyEuphoria007

:needpics:. Ladies ladies, where are the pics? I hear about 1 inch in a month from the moegro but I haven't seen any pics. Please post some pics for us to see:grin::yep:.

I think the only one of us that actually took pics was Sui Top.

I'll admit that I didnt' take starting pics b/c i didn't think it was going to work. lol

I'll start my photo journal of this on 7 Aug. (I do my photos on the same day each month...BC date.)

LadyEuphoria007

Okay I just saw the start date lol...

Woot Woot...I'll start my second batch so I wont be looking :ohwell: when I run out mid month.

Maybe we can all post a starting pic in this thread? Then we could post the comparison shots with the mix we used. That would make a good reference for those that may be interested in using this in the future.

My bad if this was already stated I was out of town this weekend and I havent caught up on all the posts yet.

C

cieramichele

I think the only one of us that actually took pics was Sui Top.

I'll admit that I didnt' take starting pics b/c i didn't think it was going to work. lol

I'll start my photo journal of this on 7 Aug. (I do my photos on the same day each month...BC date.)

That was my main reason.

C

cieramichele

Okay I just saw the start date lol...

Woot Woot...I'll start my second batch so I wont be looking :ohwell: when I run out mid month.

Maybe we can all post a starting pic in this thread? Then we could post the comparison shots with the mix we used. That would make a good reference for those that may be interested in using this in the future.

My bad if this was already stated I was out of town this weekend and I havent caught up on all the posts yet.

Sounds good.

rak1209

I'm ready to join I don't get in on a lot of the things that you guys challenge,
but this is one I want to jump on so yes count me in.

zora

You're right. I'm not a big on posting pics, but I should start. I have witnesses. Does that count?:look:

NCRapunzel

DEFINITELY have to give this a try! I'll get my ingredients together this week so I can whip up a batch and get started. I'll keep you guys posted.

natty rebels

This morning i was reading this .. and im like,, hmm.. Im on it.... :yep: the supplies were pretty basic and i found that i had everything,... just when i was about to place and order for them online...( thank goodness i checked before i submit my order) I used the horsetail capsules that i bought and never used... just opened them up... To the mix i also added loose peppermint.... and a few biotin capsules. oh yeah .. and some lavender eo.( cant leave well enough alone... parents always told me that my ears are hard:wallbash:) sooo anyway.. i had it simmering all day and finally put it on my scalp this evening and i am im love... it smells like lavender and mint:lick:.now if i can only remember to use it everyday.... i guess i will consider myself on the challenge onofficially( i have committment issues) lol :spinning:
Good luck ladies!!!!

Bless,
N. Rebels

eshille

Since aloe vera has to be kept in the fridge once opened.. are u keeping the oil in the fridge once mixed??

Don't know about anyone else but I kept my big batch in the fridge because of aloe requirements but not the amt in my applicator.

I think I read the suggestion somewhere in one of the MoeGro threads that if the aloe had preservatives in it there was no need to keep it in the fridge???

This time I'm using an aloe product which does not require refrigeration.

HTH

C

cieramichele

Since aloe vera has to be kept in the fridge once opened.. are u keeping the oil in the fridge once mixed??

No. I thought about doing that so when I apply it, I'll know where it is. Probably feels good. Mine doesn't need refrigeration.