April 2012...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Nothing Really, I ran out of my regular multi-vitamin and replaced it with Vitamin Code multi-vitamin, they're suppose to be terrific. Besides, it was time to switch up because I had been taking them religiously for over a year.

Mische

Hercules Sagemann rubber shark clips

Darcy's Botanicals 8oz Pumpkin spice daily leave-in & 16oz Pumpkin conditioner

Seamonster

Well technically, I didn't purchase anything, but the Lord blessed me at the product exchange. I traded SD waterfalls to a girl with braids and got CJ coco; been wanting to try the CJ coco curl creme because I love honey butta. Traded Oyin hair dew, and body shop ginger shampoo for CD chocolate smoothing lotion, and IC heat protectant. Again I have been wanting to try the chocolate line, I have heard so many good things. Thinking a nice protein free leave in is a good sealant for my DC's under the dryer.

Since it is my club, I took home a whole bunch of orphan products that I will take to our next exchange. Everybody is going curly girl, Product exchanges are a gold mine for us non curly girl methods.

soonergirl

Biosil liquid
NTM silk touch leave in
NTM mask
Emu oil
Jojoba oil
Sweet almond oil
Shen min hair drops
Rosemary for rinses and spritzes
Renpure reconstructor
Phyto capigen hair drops

PlatinumBronze

Living my life like its Platinum!
April Hair Purchases:

vo5 clarifying shampoo (staple)
Taliah Waajid lock & twist gel (staple)
Taliah Waajid the strengthener medicated formula

HighAspirations

I kinda had a hair haul for my birthday...
Shescentit ButterCream and Honey Hair Rinse, Beautiful curl shea deep condish, a bonnet from bon bons lol, and tresseme naturals for co washing

ThickRoot

Forgot to post for April...

I bought the sweet treat sample pack and Super Duper Hydrating hair cream from KBB. The texture of that cream is divine.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

My last April purchase was Nexxus Humectress and Ion Purifying Solutions. I hope this Ion does a good job without stripping my hair cause i can't find Aloe Rid no where.

ETA: a glass jar for my conditioner mix.

Last edited:

winona

As soon as my tax refund comes in I am stocking up on Elucence Poo and Conditioner. Then waiting for a sale to buy some silk bonnets,loc socs and beanies.

Misseyl

I'm preparing for my relax in another 2 months and when I went over what I had in my cabinet I realized I did not own a lot of moisturizers so I went to the BSS and stock up on a few products that I've read about. I bought:
- QP Mango Butter - used before but this is a new formula w/olive oil
- Coconut oil - will be using this for sealing the hair
- Organic Root Stiumlator Oliver Oil Moisturizing
- 7 Actives Leave-in
- Right on Curl - will use as a leave-in after washing. I use to use Scurl but it never leave my hair feeling moist, since I've been using Right on Curl my hair feels soft to the touch. I will be mixing this with my Infusum 23 leave-in because Infusum tends to leave my hair feeling hard.

Last edited:

JJamiah

My last April purchase was Nexxus Humectress and Ion Purifying Solutions. I hope this Ion does a good job without stripping my hair cause i can't find Aloe Rid no where.

ETA: a glass jar for my conditioner mix.

shopaholic

Ion Clarifying shampoo is really good, (RED SHAMPOO) it doesn't strip at all :nono:

only Clarifying shampoo I allow in my stash :)