Miconazole Nitrate (MN) Challenge (September 1 - December 31, 2012)

jprayze

Checking In:

Here are my final pictures ... I think that I joined this challenge over the summer, so I will show you all my June and December pix only. I look forward to joining the 2013 challenge in a few weeks to see what else my hair can do.

HHG Ladies!!

Here is the side, June 2012:

Here is the side, December 2012:

Here is the back, June 2012:

Here is the back, December 2012:

Great growth and your hair looks so thick and healthy!!!

aliyah7

That's ok. That's what you are here for! I was just wondering if you are a slow grower naturally. How do you apply your MN?

Hey Jprayze, thanks for taking the time to respond to posts.
The first month I mixed (1) 1.59oz tube of MN with a whole 4oz jar of Doo Gro Vitilizer. The second month I mixed (1) 1.59oz tube of MN with about 1/4 of a 4oz jar of Doo Gro Vitilizer.
I section my hair into about 8 or so plats or twist and grease the scalp with my mixture. I apply 5-6 times weekly.

Plan on getting my hair done on the 1st or 2nd, take pics and use them as before pics for the new 2013 MN challenge.

Here is my MN usage timeline. Started May 20th right at APL and ended 2012 grazing BSL ! I will continue MN usage until I feel the need not to.

View attachment 185949

I just love your hair timelines! I have been practicing on my own, but have a time trying to figure out exactly where to put the lines and the correct length to document. Your hair is gorgeous, are you natural or relaxed?

Last edited:

ManiiSweetheart

Hey Jprayze, thanks for taking the time to respond to posts.
The first month I mixed (1) 1.59oz tube of MN with a whole 4oz jar of Doo Gro Vitilizer. The second month I mixed (1) 1.59oz tube of MN with about 1/4 of a 4oz jar of Doo Gro Vitilizer.
I section my hair into about 8 or so plats or twist and grease the scalp with my mixture. I apply 5-6 times weekly.

Plan on getting my hair done on the 1st or 2nd, take pics and use them as before pics for the new 2013 MN challenge.

I just love your hair timelines! I have been practicing on my own, but have a time trying to figure out exactly where to put the lines and the correct length to document. Your hair is gorgeous, are you natural or relaxed?

Im a natural head :lol: And for trying to figure out where i the lines go i googled a hair chart and just played with the lines until it looked right.:yep: