MoeGro Challenge!

Zay-neey

Thanks for the Heads up empressri btw Love your youtube Vids

Anyway
I didnt know that We had to infuse for 3-5 hours i let mines infuse for like 30 minutes well mines is going back on for the full 5 hours. Im using mines 2morrow night.

Rain20

I lot of commercial growth products contain nettle and horsetail in a variety of oils. Is it the conc. of herbs that makes the difference?

How much extract is needed for the mixture? I dont think I want the complication of cooking herbs in oil on the stove and letting the mixture sit for days. Any advice?
Rain20

morehairplease

I lot of commercial growth products contain nettle and horsetail in a variety of oils. Is it the conc. of herbs that makes the difference?

How much extract is needed for the mixture? I dont think I want the complication of cooking herbs in oil on the stove and letting the mixture sit for days. Any advice?
Rain20

co-signing....this is what I am noticing too.

Auburn

The quality of the oils might be different as well as the quantity of the ingredient.

I just throw in a hefty amount. I started cooking the herbs in the oil on low and then let it sit for days instead of putting the jar in boiling/warm water.

PinkyD

Hi! Im new 'round these parts! I just got my ingredients I decided to try to use this:) don't have my jar yet :) So I will Update, or will there be a new 2010 Challenge?

TheCoilWhisperer

Hi! Im new 'round these parts! I just got my ingredients I decided to try to use this:) don't have my jar yet :) So I will Update, or will there be a new 2010 Challenge?

Great question! I set this up as my personal challenge but I would love if we can do it together.

acooks143

I was never in the challenge but I started using last month and I gained a Inch so I made another batch and will see if I am still lucky next month!

MsButterfli

i couldnt find the actual herbs but i found a bottle of it in liquid form, im gonna try this and hope n pray it works lol

acooks143

i couldnt find the actual herbs but i found a bottle of it in liquid form, im gonna try this and hope n pray it works lol

Make sure you do the scalp massage for 5 mins every day while using this as it was recommended to me and I think prob helped me gain the whole inch in a month

PinkyD

I also got the herbs at Whole Foods Whole Body Store. The herbs where cheap IMO, I paid less than $5 for all of the herbs.

PinkyD

I heated my herbs in a mix of jojoba, coconut, and olive oils. 4 parts Jojoba, 1 part each olive and coconut. Then I steeped the herbs in a glass jar for two weeks. I haven't mixed the oils with aloe vera gel yet, but I have been massaging the oils in my scalp. As of December 28. So i've officially started!

miss Congeniality

I made a mix last night. I used Grapeseed oil and sesame oil. For the herbs, I used horsetail, neem, peppermint, and rosemary. I usually add the aloe vera gel when I use my applicator bottle.

PinkyD

I added the aloe gel in my tiny applicator bottole from Sally's. I noticed that the oils take 2 days or more to absorbe. I realized it was possibly my addition of olive oil and coconut oil (I ddin't have enough jojoba). I ordedred a big bottle form iherb. I applied on thursday ,the oils absorbed by today (saturday). My hair feels thickerand it seems shiny. I'll get batteries for my camera so I can take pics to track this. I might do monthly pics. So first pic will be February 1st.

PinkyD

Im keeping the bulk of my oils steeping in the biig jar than a take a few squewezes of the medicine dropper and I put it into a tiny applicator bottle mixed with the aloe gel! Im loving it!

PinkyD

I've been using it for two weeks now. I had my hair pressed the day I began so it's easy to see the new growth because it bumps up like the new growth with a perm. I have not seen much increase in thickness, it's hard to tell. I am applying it the front of my head from the crown foward every day, and the rest of my head may get soem whenever I feel. I will check growth at the end of the month, but so far their is a nice bump of curliness that has popped up I will try to measure monthly. updates to come :)

ycj1

Yeah, I am, going to order my supplies and start this myself. Too many wonderful reviews to let this pass!