Suggestion Can we have a sub-forum for TV shows and maybe movies?

DaiseeDay

It can get kind of hard to find the discussions on TV shows amidst all the celebrity gossip stuff which is whats most popular in the entertainment section.

lesedi

All is well with me
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
while we are on topic, lets just get rid of that soap opera forum

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
YES, and replace it with the....TV/Movies forum. *evil grin*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
while we are on topic, lets just get rid of that soap opera forum

It can get kind of hard to find the discussions on TV shows amidst all the celebrity gossip stuff which is whats most popular in the entertainment section.

Great idea! I'm sure it will get more viewers than the soap opera forum :giggle:

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
This is a good idea. :yep: It really is difficult to find the relevant threads for shows you want to discuss. A subforum would probably also facilitate more discussion since people could easily find and participate in the threads. The general ET forum gets so much traffic that a conversation will easily slip onto the 2nd or 3rd page.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
Why not just start a thread on the show you want to discuss? That seems to be what everyone else do when they want to discuss a show or movie. There's threads for American Idol, The voice, Bad Girls Club, Mad Men, Basketball Wives, Mob Wives, etc. That "Something New" movie with Sanaa Lathan was bumped from about two years ago. If people are interested in the show, they will discuss it. I don't think a sub forum in the ET section to talk about ET is needed.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
I like seeing the threads pop up in the entertainment forum. That's how I remember to catch the show. Nobody ever looks in the soap opera forum