Use Up the Stash Challenge: Session 3

xu93texas

I do need to list my entire stash of products for this session. I'll come back and do that later today. I really have so many products that I don't need to buy anything until 2016. Today, I used up a sample size of Joico Moisture Recovery shampoo from Ulta. Last week dd and I finished Komaza Califia Moisturizing Spray. Next up on the chopping block to be used up within 30 days: HTN Follicle Mist Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture conditioner Eden Bodyworks peppermint tea tree oil ORS HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner CD Monoi oil Repairing sacred strengthening serum Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I finished the ORS HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner last night. I threw away the Eden Bodyworks oil and 1/2 a bottle of SSI Okra Hair Repair Reconstructor.

missdi30

I finished Donna Marie Hair Whip, not a repurchase. Working on Oyin Hair Dew, Curl Junkie Pattern Pusha, and Bask Yam Nectar this month.

krissyhair

I am hopeless this time around when it comes to using up the stash. I think the first ones to go soon will be my oil mix and miss Jessie's baby buttercreme.

I use the oil mix like a cactus uses water. And the miss Jessie's is fairly small. It won't take more than a few months to use.

ImanAdero

Finished:

Paul Mitchell the detangler!!!! Yaaaaassssssss!!!!

Also almost done with another small shampoo bar and the APHogee 2 Minute Reconstructor I forgot I had lol.

Also I should finish the Shea Radiance because I'm at the point where the pump no longer works lol.

greenandchic

I've been quiet lately but I haven't used up many products. I started this phase of the challenge with mostly full sizes. Lately I've purchased:

-Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
-L'Oreal Total Repair Reconstructing Conditioner
-Marc Anthony Oil or Morocco Blow Dry Smoothing Cream
-Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray

Used up:
-Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo - I think my DH used the last of it.

ImanAdero - How did you like The Detangler?

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Needed to re-up on my staples. My stash is so small now. I won't be participating in Blk Friday unless it is just to buy some Komaza Protein Strengthener.

SheScentIt
2 Riche Moisture Mask
2 Cutie Pie leave ins (for dd, not part of my stash count)
1 Cococream Leave In

Silk Dreams
2 Vanilla Silk
2 Razzberry Coconut
1 Mocha Silk

Annabelle's
2 oils (Oats & Olive in Birthday Cake, Pumpkin Fennel in Honey Dew)
2 Pomades (Noni Papaya Acerola, Hibiscus Fenugreek)
1 Whipped Cleanser (in Birthday Cake)
1 Butta (Birthday Cake)

NaturallyATLPCH

I totally forgot to update. I have used up one Shea Moisture Purification Mask. I have one more left. It's a staple. I have sold:

1 Riche Moisture Mask
1 LACE Brahmi DC
1 Happy Nappy Honey Pink Sugar DC

I also used up my Herbal Essence The Sleeker the Butter Conditioner.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Just sliding through! Hope everyone is well. Haven't used anything I am in my 1st soon to be 2nd week of my crochet braids. I will keep them up for a month then try to use some stuff up.

11/28 days

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Just finished my HE LTR. I think I like this the same as totally twisted. These are definite staples.

nmartin20

I threw away a new bottle of knot sauce, because it turned brown (right at the top). I didn't want risk any issues. Has anyone experience her products turning another colors, because I have several of their items.

oneastrocurlie

Sold my SSI Tahitian Vanilla Leave in.

I'm official good on spray leave ins/refreshers. I've got my staples. Same with oils.

ImanAdero

Shea Radiance=GONE!

I know I still have a bazillion products, but it FINALLY looks like less! I'm so excited about it lol. So now moving onto finishing my leave in mixture by the end of the year. If I put in braids or mini twists I should be able to do it!

I also am going to start going to work on one of my shea butter mixes and/or a gel/styling product.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
We used up:
5 small packets of Creme of Nature Intensive Argan Oil Conditioner
Bottle of Amla Oil

I'm throwing out:
Eden Bodyworks Peppermint Temple Balm--this little can REFUSES to be used up, and when I do use it, the area I massage it on gets sore

ImanAdero

Finished a jar of SM Purification Masque. I have two more. I'll always have this on deck but it's nice to finish something.

I really would like the try this... But Lors knows I need to try and really be good. Plus I might go on a limb and buy one of these online vendor products (most likely APB or SheScentIt) for Black Fridayyyy!

uofmpanther

I used up my Purabody Murumuru Moisture Milk about 2 days ago. This and the Sapote hair lotion are my two definite BF repurchases. I've never been able to decide between the two.

ImanAdero

Bought a Darcy's Botanical's leave in.

Did I mention I got rid of my Shea Radiance and used that up? I think I did.

Getting this sew in out on Thursday so I'll be putting in work to use up stuff!

krissyhair

Still nothing to report used up. I've been still following my regimen and haven't bought anything new, but everything is in limbo, unlike the last challenge.

xu93texas

I moved my Shescentit products to my dd's stash: SSI Riche Moisture Masque, Fortifying Masque and Coco-Creme Leave in.

SEMO

Used up a SM purification masque tonight. Just purchased 4 more in a Walgreens BOGO. This is a staple.

I'm also going to give away a bunch of stuff to family. Did this before to reduce my stash. I think I'll survey my inventory and come back with a list of things I plan to give away.

uofmpanther

I moved my Eco Styler Gel and my Herbal Essence Conditioners to my "not included in count" list because they are staples and I run through them so quickly anyway. I want to focus on products that I need to use up. Plus, I lost one gel and one conditioner in the move that I still want to keep track of, even if I can't use them up at the moment.

Last edited:

ImanAdero

Go me! I went into a BSS and only got a spray bottle to put my leave in mix in!

I'm so proud of myself lol.

But I can't wait until Black Friday lol. I'm ready for these sales!

I have to bring one of my products with me on vacation though! Gotta use up something before BF!