Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
You MUST, MUST, MUST get:drool::
Georgia Sunrise
Island Margarita
Mango

*Honorable Mention: Cranberry, Vanilla, Caramel, Strawberry Champagne (a little floral), White Chocolate are all very nice too.

As Far as Hair Products - I love the Cherry Bark Pre-Poo too!

@IDareT'sHair

I will try those and of course you know, I bought the Cherry Bark Prepoo because of you as well. I haven't used it yet though. I can't wait to try it. I already have the Mango one too.

I was on the site but I didn't see the Vanilla, Strawberry Champagne or the White Chocolate. I'd really like to try those. The Caramel and Island Margarita are already in my wish list. Looks like I have to add the Georgia Sunrise as well :yep:

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@divachyk
I hope our "Brother" is still feeling good?:pray:
Thank you all for the well wishes for my honey. Yes, @IDareT'sHair...he's still feeling good. He watered the lawn today. :toocool: His 7 day chemo break ended yesterday so he started back taking his pills today. He's on a 7 on and 7 off regimen. We will see what the next few days bring. I'm hoping the increased activity will help his body fight off the sluggish feelings he normally have. I'm trying to get some meat back on those bones so I've been throwing down in the kitchen and he's been gobbling it up. :2inlove:

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
I cannot even imagine your son returning to College with all that stuff. :locked:

At least it should get him through this Semester and Summer and Fall...oh yeah and Winter Break.:lol:
@IDareT'sHair
That was for him to share with other college students. He told me the girls in the Caribbean Heritage group took everything lol. I'm glad they were able to use them.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Didn't know Cynthia (sprangz) made hair products. I remember way back when she made some sort of hair device/tool to weigh the hair down but didn't realize that she ventured into products as well.
@curlyhersheygirl
I don't know who made what?:angry2: All I know is I haven't received an answer from her @flyygirlll2 ?

And I'm highly perturbed. :swearing:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still no word. I will wait until the beginning of next week, if there's still no response then I will file a PP dispute.
@flyygirlll2
I might just go ahead file one. Unfortunately, that usually gets a response. BRB.

@rileypak
You are making me wanna put it back. I also looked at Jar of Joe. I guess I can use that especially since LG has it again.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You know what..... I decided to just file the dispute. I did notice a message about 4-6 weeks for delivery when I went to file on PP. I don't see that stated on the website. I pretty much said if it's going to take 4-6 weeks then I'd rather cancel the order.
@flyygirlll2
I did get a response last night and she said it should ship today 03/24.:look: