Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Babygrowth

Thoroughly moisturized my hair with SD WGBC and a little coconut oil. Didn't baggy so I may do that overnight. My hair is sucking up everything I put in it.

nmartin20

Last night, I sprayed my hair with water, applied castor oil to my length, and used Soultanicals Fluff-a-licious as my moisturizer. Y'all this was my first time using it. Love it!!! My hair is super soft.

xu93texas

I massaged in Strong a Roots Pimento oil and EVOO to scalp for 1 hr under plastic cap before co-washing.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used:
Shea-Terra Organics Banana & Mongongo Oil Pre-Rx (more like a buttery crème)
EVOO over my DC'er

Not sure what I'll use when my Hair Dries? (probably either Flaxseed Oil or ED JBCO)

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Yesterday I refreshed my twistout.
I Used:
Oyin Handmade Frank Juice + added Ylang-ylang, Frankincense & myrrh EOs

SM Yucca & Baobab conditioner + SM leave in conditioner (original formula)

Ramtirth Brahmi Oil

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used:
Sweet Sunnah's: Gingko & Jojoba Hair Butter for thinning hair = Jojoba Butter, Gingko Biloba Extract, Olive Oil, Black Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Nettle Extract, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E

Harina

Used:
Sweet Sunnah's: Gingko & Jojoba Hair Butter for thinning hair = Jojoba Butter, Gingko Biloba Extract, Olive Oil, Black Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Nettle Extract, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E

This sounds promising. How long have you used it?

sugaplum

Star Shooter
So i have been transitioning and did the BC a few months back. i ordered 2 bottles of JBCO so i can join the Castor Oil Challenge just waiting for these to come int he mail next week.

So as of now i am using jojoba oil on my hair and scalp every night with a few drops of peppermint essential.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@sugarplum

Huge JBCO fan here!

The ED supposedly has a greater Ash Content.

I find it slightly darker but about the same consistency.

I like it. Results are probably the same.

You should pick up a bottle of ED and lemme know what you think.:yep:

atlien11

im still greasing my scalp every other night or so with Liquid Gold Green magic and a mix of MN. Im liking it!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Harina sugaplum

This is an-ongoing "Active" Challenge for the remainder of the year.

However, you are more than welcome to join this challenge and participate October through December 31st (if you like).

So, if you're interested in joining 'Us' please let me know and I will add you to the list of 'active' participants and will include you in the 2015 Challenge.

Thank You.

Ayesha81

ORS olive oil nourishing sheen spray.....I love this stuff. I just spray a little bit and it gives a brilliant sheen.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Yesterday used:
Distilled water
NH Honey & Black Seed infused Shea Butter
QB Amla & Olive Heavy Cream on ends

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

ronie

Used
APB ayurvedic cream and MHC buttery soy.
Same old things. My regimen is getting boring, lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@nmartin20

It's an Oil (Hair Treatment) from the UK.

There's a current challenge on it and also a Thread where someone chronicled their growth using it.

Thick like JBCO. Smells Medicinal.