To Stimulate Hair Growth Mix Olive Oil and Cayenne Pepper!

goldensugar23

I'm on it i'm trying to acheive waist length and had like 2 inches trimmed off..I got a inch of growth back..but i need a boost.

Also coconut milk works pretty good for growth as well. ;)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Growingitlong said:
we need some updates girls.
no longer using it... i got tired of having cayenne pepper grains in my hair and on my scalp. i didn't use it long enough to tell whether it grows your hair faster or not. :ohwell:

Anancy

Wow im going to have to try this for sure. I had quite a bit of breakage before joining lhcf and i really want it to grow back quickly.

I woke up today thinking maybe i should try MTG but seeing this post i think i'll take this route.
I was wondering if it will be ok to add a few drops of Rosemary oil to the Cayenne and EVOO mixture? I sure it would be, im going to try it.

An_Original_Copy

capsacium is in peppers, and in this oil i bought it's called Gueye's Fast Grow Hair Oil. It has olive oil and capsacium as the main ingredients along with sage and rosemary. i can't wait until it arrives because i feel that this will work for me like WGO did:)

Last edited:

Zeal

A friend told me yeeeeeeears ago to Mix Cayene pepper with mayo and leave it on a s a conditioner. She said it was what her salon used as a conditioner. I tried it a couple of times, but I could get those grains out of my hair. I was not as pateint then as I am now. Maybe I should try again.

Zeal

KAddy said:
Here's a scalp stimulator recipe I posted on the hair recipes board (along with other stuff) that I got out of one of my essential oil/aromatherapy books.

Scalp Stimulator
This stimulates the scalp is extremely effective for men’s hair growth.

1 teaspoon Vodka
3 drops Rosemary
5 drops Lavendar

Mix, then add to 1 tablespoon water

Dip fingertips into the mixture and massage well into the scalp. It smells nice and can be put onto the hair any time that is convenient for you, not necessarily before or after washing the hair.

I don't drink.. So I really don't know... Will I smell like liquor?

Plenty

I think peppermint oil and rosemary oil offer the same stimulation to the scalp and therefore encorage growth.

Brees_hair

:newbie: Hello all....first time poster...and recently new viewer.

I have been reading alot about the cayenne pepper and EVOO and thought I would give it a try. So I have been doing it for two weeks now, and the first thing I noticed is my atopic dermatitis is 98% gone!!!! :clap: I would co-wash my hair with a cheap conditioner (Vo5 clarifying) followed by the cayenne pepper mixed with EVOO. It didn't burn as much as I thought, but I felt my scalp tingling and pores wide open. I would leave it on over night wrapped with plastic cap, then shower cap and a towel wrap and wash it out first think in the morning. (my pillow is spared by plastic and a towel).
Never had a issue with the grains being left over because i wash several times and back it up with another co-wash (I use wheat germ , love the smell and leaves my hair soft.
I took pictures before I started so I will eventually start an album to show progress.

thanks for all the wonderful advice...

lnana04

Brees_hair said:
:newbie: Hello all....first time poster...and recently new viewer.

I have been reading alot about the cayenne pepper and EVOO and thought I would give it a try. So I have been doing it for two weeks now, and the first thing I noticed is my atopic dermatitis is 98% gone!!!! :clap: I would co-wash my hair with a cheap conditioner (Vo5 clarifying) followed by the cayenne pepper mixed with EVOO. It didn't burn as much as I thought, but I felt my scalp tingling and pores wide open. I would leave it on over night wrapped with plastic cap, then shower cap and a towel wrap and wash it out first think in the morning. (my pillow is spared by plastic and a towel).
Never had a issue with the grains being left over because i wash several times and back it up with another co-wash (I use wheat germ , love the smell and leaves my hair soft.
I took pictures before I started so I will eventually start an album to show progress.

thanks for all the wonderful advice...

I've been wondering about this. It's good to finally hear good results. It's extremely easy to start a fotki album. I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Zeal

KAddy said:
Here's a scalp stimulator recipe I posted on the hair recipes board (along with other stuff) that I got out of one of my essential oil/aromatherapy books.

Scalp Stimulator
This stimulates the scalp is extremely effective for men’s hair growth.

1 teaspoon Vodka
3 drops Rosemary
5 drops Lavendar

Mix, then add to 1 tablespoon water

Dip fingertips into the mixture and massage well into the scalp. It smells nice and can be put onto the hair any time that is convenient for you, not necessarily before or after washing the hair.

Won't you smell as if you just left the bar?

kreeme

You know, one of the old ladies I work with told me something about this a long time ago. She told me to get ground cayenne pepper and some vodka...put it in a bottle, leave it in there for two weeks so that it will marinate. Shake it up every now and then. And then put it on your scalp. I was like, won't that burn, she was like, hell yeah! :eek: But you will get really good results the more you use it. So anyway, even though I am not a drinker, I might have to swing by the liquor store this evening and buy me a small bottle. :lol:

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
i'm using ground red pepper aka cayanne pepper that you sprinkle on food :look:

desperate for more hair thinking of super growth recipies:
micon. nitrate+ red pepper
sulfur powder+ various oils+ red pepper

i could have hair to the ankles by the end of the summer :lachen:

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
i added ground red pepper to my mtg or homemade mtg and my scalp is on tingle status

i oiled my scalp with the mix oil sheened my ends wrapped it in a silk scarf and covered it with a plastic cap i luv the feel. i'll update you guys on the results

KiniKakes

msportugal said:
i added ground red pepper to my mtg or homemade mtg and my scalp is on tingle status

i oiled my scalp with the mix oil sheened my ends wrapped it in a silk scarf and covered it with a plastic cap i luv the feel. i'll update you guys on the results

I was thinking of adding a bit of the cayenne pepper to my mtg as well, but was wondering if i should bother to do this, since mtg alone has been pretty succesful for me (ie, if it aint broke, dont fix it?).

Please keep us posted w/ updates from this mtg/cayenne concoction!

Sade7

I make my own hair creme and one of the main ingredients is cayenne pepper. I use cayenne pepper "creme" though. I relax every 3 weeks because my hair grows so fast, and it has been this way for the past 6 months or so. I'm telling ya'll, there's something special about cayenne pepper...... and miconitazole nitrate (sp).

Dee-Licious

msportugal said:

are you going to wash this out or just let it saturate?

LondonDiva

Sade7 said:
I make my own hair creme and one of the main ingredients is cayenne pepper. I use cayenne pepper "creme" though. I relax every 3 weeks because my hair grows so fast, and it has been this way for the past 6 months or so. I'm telling ya'll, there's something special about cayenne pepper...... and miconitazole nitrate (sp).

Sade7 how much growth in terms of inches do you get every 3 weeks. and with the cayenne pepper creme do you mix that with the m.nitrate and apply to your scalp daily?

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Sade7 said:

I'm using that exact same cream mix!!! (along with the MTG) I hope it is as successful for me as it has been for you! :D

SexySin985

Sade7 said:

:eek: Girl are you serious?!!? How much growth do you get?

virgo_chinwe

Hey EMJazzy and Sade7!!! Share the wealth, what proportions of cayenne pepper cream and microconazole nitrate (and/or mtg) did you use? how much growth a month did you see from using the mix?

THanks in advance

EMJazzy

Happily retired
virgo_chinwe said:
Hey EMJazzy and Sade7!!! Share the wealth, what proportions of cayenne pepper cream and microconazole nitrate (and/or mtg) did you use? how much growth a month did you see from using the mix?

THanks in advance

Every morning I mix equal portions of cayenne pepper cream, cortizone cream and miconazole nitrate cream and apply it directly to my scalp then I massage for a few minutes.

Every night I apply the MTG to my scalp and massage for a few mins then I put on a conditioner cap and a silk cap on top of that then I go to bed.

I've been using the MTG for about 6 weeks and my twists are about an inch and a half longer than when I first started out. I've only been using the 3 cream mix for about a week and prior to that I used the Neosporin AF for a week.

It's easier for me to check the growth in the spot where it's bald because I'm natural so there's no difference in hair texture to measure the growth like it would be if my hair were permed. The bald spot is filling in quite nicely....just a few more weeks and I won't be able to tell where that spot was!! :D

I won't be able to do a actual length check with the MaxiGlide til the end of the 5 month no heat challenge that I'm a part of.

HHG

Sade7

Ok Ladies, this is my mixture recipe: I part antifungal creme, 1 part Capzasin-HP (http://www.walgreens.com/store/prod...=jump&navCount=0&skuid=sku304567&id=prod4567), and one part hydrocortizone creme. I use all "CREMES" and NOT the ointments. Mix everything together and apply everyday or every other day.

I came up with this concoction based on my own research into hair growth. You know how some people go to dermatologists for cortizone injections for hair growth? Well cortizone is a steroid that aggitates the scalp into producing hair.

Cayenne pepper increases blood circulation when taken internally and applied topically. This is why it works for arthiritis. When applied to the skin, it increases blood flow hence stopping pain. The main ingredient in Capzaisin Hp is Cayenne pepper.... Don't believe it? rub some in your eyes.... just kidding!

Next, everyones hair would grow a little faster if it were not for some common bacteria and fungi that are on the scalp. So just by using an antibacterial alone.... you will produce more growth.

Mix all 3 together and you have a Very powerful growth treatment!

Yes, I am serious.... I do relax every 3 weeks. Another thing that helps is that I shampoo EVERY day.