Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
:wave: I am in a training class for 4 long weeks. I need this course to help me achieve a certification for work. Good info. Hard class. I may pop in and out as study time allows.

Brownie518

Lololol @IDareT'sHair! I couldn't help it! Blame @EnExitStageLeft! She started this phenomenon! :look: thats why no one invites me out now with my butt and belly the same durn size! I won't chair twerk anymore :lachen:

:lol:

Hey, ladies...What's going on?? I wish my APB would ship :lick:. I'm tearing through that one little Pudding I have so I plan to get 3 more :look:. I have one on the way from the last sale. I want another Hair Tonic, too :yep: That's a fantastic daily refresher for me. I wish that came in scents, too

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I took a cue from Beamodel and decided to use the APB leave-in spray. Very nice! For some reason I can't see thru the sea of bottles to see how many I have. I think I have 2, i think i need more. Hair felt like butta!

Brownie518 You got me wanting to try the tonic. I think i need that too :yep:

Beamodel

Golden75

I'm glad you like it. What scent do you have? Cotton candy I think? It's very moisturizing. Her shop is temporarily closed. I'm glad I placed an order last night hehehe

Beamodel

Golden75

Yea and she trying to get the older orders out. How do you feel about the cotton candy scent? They had mixed reviews in the vendor thread. Some said it smelled perfumy. What do you think?

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Beamodel I don't get perfumey from cotton candy. It smells like sweet, sugary. I actually like it. At first I was like meh, and knew I needed another sniff. I don't mind smelling like this :lol:

I really need to look at my overflowing APB stash and see what's what!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have x2 of the APB Hair Tonics. Haven't tried those yet.:sad:

I got them before all these 'newer' spritz launched.

I pulled out OBIA Naturals Spritz. Will use this before pulling out the APB Hair Tonic.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Aubrey Organics came today!:yep:

I have b.a.s.k. Beauty's Apple Sorghum on.

Will do an overnight "Soak".

1st time using. Smells like Green Apples.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Sounds Delish!:lick:

I have a KBB Mask open too. I might use that tomorrow. :up:

I was thinking about using/trying b.a.s.k. YAM (for the 1st time)?

The DC'ers I currently have open:
Fluertzy (a tiny corner)
SD's Razzberry Coconut
KBB Luscious Locs Hair Mask.

Technically, since the Fleurtzy is almost gone, I could realistically open b.a.s.k. YAM.:look:

I like to keep it at 3 (three):yep:

chebaby

@chebaby

Sounds Delish!:lick:

I have a KBB Mask open too. I might use that tomorrow. :up:

I was thinking about using/trying b.a.s.k. YAM (for the 1st time)?

The DC'ers I currently have open:
Fluertzy (a tiny corner)
SD's Razzberry Coconut
KBB Luscious Locs Hair Mask.

Technically, since the Fleurtzy is almost gone, I could realistically open b.a.s.k. YAM.:look:

I like to keep it at 3 (three):yep:
the ones you have open sound yummy:lick: especially that sd one.

ive been trying to stick with naturelle grow for the past couple weeks cause i seem to like all her conditioners. except the coconut water one:nono: but the rest are pretty darn good.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair
I really like Naturelle Grows Coconut Water DC

Brownie518
I love the creams for sealing my ends. They are heavy enough for me to do that. But yup, the pudding is great. The leave in spray is super great.

I don't have the tonic. I think that has a bunch of teas. I figured I could mix up my own tea blend and spray it but I could be wrong lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

Yeah...It seems like everybody loved the Coconut Wata' :yep:

That was the only one I had a 4oz in (from a swap w/another poster).

Wanted a 12oz but never got around to getting any.

She basically lost my interest and my Business when she did away with those 12oz Jars.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

You are making me really 'tempted' to pull out the Hair Tonic for tomorrow. :yep:

But I am 'suppose' to be pulling out OBIA. (Trying to use up some odds & ends):look:

And I'm also 'tempted' to open a jar of YAM.:grin: