Sulphur Mix 2014 Challenge

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Just applied my njoy
This flower scent one totally masks the smell of sulfur..
I had to pour some out to make sure I was not sent the sulfur free version in error.

Kentmane

Hi Ladies

I would like to join this challenge.

Post a starting pic - i will upload later

Tell us your starting length - APL at the back, upper lip in the front. Collar bone on the sides. Crown is varying lengths

Tell us your goal length - Front and crown to be CBL at least, if I get more I will not complain.
Maintain the APL at the back and see how long that will get:ohwell:

State if your natural or relaxed or anything in between - Relaxed 4b

Tell us what you are going to do to maintain all the length you gain
- Protective styles buns.

Angelicus

I have been oiling at least every other night. I massage every night! Woot Woot! Can't wait to have long hair again!

pebbles2011

Hi is it too late to join this challenge? I am also looking for a hair buddy.... I live in Barbados and my hair is currently a little above shoulder length... I have it in a sew in right now and will be keeping it in one till May 23rd...

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Hi Ladies

I would like to join this challenge.

Post a starting pic - i will upload later

Tell us your starting length - APL at the back, upper lip in the front. Collar bone on the sides. Crown is varying lengths

Tell us your goal length - Front and crown to be CBL at least, if I get more I will not complain.
Maintain the APL at the back and see how long that will get:ohwell:

State if your natural or relaxed or anything in between - Relaxed 4b

Tell us what you are going to do to maintain all the length you gain
- Protective styles buns.

Welcome! :)

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Hi is it too late to join this challenge? I am also looking for a hair buddy.... I live in Barbados and my hair is currently a little above shoulder length... I have it in a sew in right now and will be keeping it in one till May 23rd...

Never too late...welcome

NaturalfienD

Checking in ...

Still in this thang. I am applying about once a week, since completing a new install of marley twists. I am at BSL now and hoping to scrape MBL in the fall. I plan on applying the sulfur mix once to twice a week.

I hope you all are doing well ...

LC pic

user331121_pic126035_1398140216_thumb.jpg

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I went ahead and did a quick LC since I'm still applying my NJoy oil and inverting every month.
First pic taken 9/9/2012
2nd pic- 11/12/2013
3rd pic- 12/21/2013
4th pic- 1/1/2014
5th pic- 3/31/2014
6th pic 5/4/2014

View attachment 258847

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm gonna start oiling about three to four times a week again. I oiled today during my prepoo.