Leave In Conditioner for Relaxed Hair

claudzie

Strolling with Unicorns
I use the Cantu Shea Butter Leave in i love it!!! when I apply it to my damp hair it's like it adds a seal of silk so I'm not changing it for now :). I moisturise with Profective mega growth and Elasta QP mango butter and seal with coconut oil.

HoneyDew

I am currently using Komaza Califia Care Leave-in. When I am about 1-3 weeks post I can use KBB Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in. I cannot really use a lot of the "over the counter" leave-ins. The indie ones work better for me.

MissTripleChoc

It's a 10 leave in conditioner spray! Don't know how it works so well, but it does. Turns my hair from barbwire into hair! Lol!

Raspberry

When my hair feels dry and I don't want to bother with layering multiple products I go with Silk Elements Mega Silk Leave-In, it does the job. My hair rarely feels bone dry though so I often use a liquid leave-in like Rusk Smoother sometimes paired with a little Silk Dreams Almond Buttercreme as a pick-me-up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Right now I'm using:

Christine Gant Detangling Leave In Hair Milk
Alba Botanica
Komaza Hair Care Califia Leave-In

I also really like:

AG Fast Food Leave-In
Salerm B21-5
BBD Stretch

Right Now:

Marie Dean's Leave-In
She Scent It Coco-Creme Leave-In
*Miscellaneous others*

Still using:

AG Fast Food Leave-In
BBD Stretch

Honi

There is no board.
Infusium moisture replenish. I think they brought back the old formula. No hard hair and roota toota slip. I still cant believe it.

LexaKing

I alternate between Mizani coconut souffle, Mizani h2O intense night time treatment, and the original HE Long term Relationshio leave in :) my fave would be the mizanis!