BEST CONDITIONER TO CO-WASH WITH???

mixxxx

white rain tropical coconut! :love:

i apply amla oil to dry hair for an hour or so, cowash with WRTC, then either deep condition with the pantene relaxed and natural mask or let it sit on my hair (w/a plastic cap on) until i'm done bathing and such in the shower. it's heavenly.

Mrs. Verde

Suave, V05, Tresemme is what I use. Some of the Suave "flavors" have been discontinued, but there are others.

silenttullip

bumping, for more... I've tried giovanni and moisture milks they're good but leave build up
Not fond of he there's been cases when its taken people multiple washes to remove the build up

Aggie

For me vo5 Moisture Milks anything and Aussie Moist Conditioners are my faves right now.

diadall

Thanks for the recommendations. I just discovered so much this weekend. I have neglected all of my adult life. I became natural in 2008 but could not figure out how women who became natural after me had longer hair. I am barley shoulder length.

I didn't take care of my ends. I spent the better part of this weekend online watching videos and reading archived forum post to realize what I need to to.

Even though I joined the forum last year I didn't really read much (spent too much time in other threads)

Now I know to keep moisture in my hair. I had so much growth when I was in braids and I know that it was that my ends were protected.

1. wash my hair
2. co wash my hair
3. condition
4. protective styling
5. moisture
6. protect my ends

I don't plan on wearing my hair out for the rest of the year with the exception of a wedding I am in on Nov. 13. After that I am going back to my bun, which I think is cute now that there is something on the other side of it.

I hope to have some great results in the next 6 months.