New developments concerning Enso & MTM...

CurlsOnFire23

I bet she bought all of those new outfits her and her friends are wearing with the money she stole from yall. :lol: Burn.

She is bold. :lol:

Stepiphanie

First time coming back here after a long hiatus, and I see the legend of floppy moppy is alive and well. Guess some things will never change :drunk::drunk:

Aireen

How does she STILL have friends? I would never associate myself with a scammer like her. If she can scam that many people, who's to say she can't and won't scam friends?

iri9109

How does she STILL have friends? I would never associate myself with a scammer like her. If she can scam that many people, who's to say she can't and won't scam friends?

Or who's to say they aren't scammers too lol...birds of a feather...

gennatay

good good :) westNDNbeauty

Public photos are a different story. I'd ask the same question for you and anyone else if I saw someone taking your personal photos and sticking them up somewhere.

I saw this too, it is from her personal facebook account, her cover photo, but, everyones cover photo is public. Now, knowing that anyone can come to your page and just take a photo and post it anywhere is making me think about the privacy issues and FB.

empressri

I saw this too, it is from her personal facebook account, her cover photo, but, everyones cover photo is public. Now, knowing that anyone can come to your page and just take a photo and post it anywhere is making me think about the privacy issues and FB.

OH WOW seriously??? I don't have one and won't put one up. Well I'd have some random thing up anyway, not my face.

westNDNbeauty

It is also possible to remove your name from facebook search results all together. Your name won't appear when someone uses FB search (unless you allow for friends of friends to find you), nor will it appear in search engines results as a FB account.

This is all negated when you comment on fan pages. Even if your FB page is private (not appearing in search results), your name will appear in search engine results with each comment made on any fan page.

Keen

It is also possible to remove your name from facebook search results all together. Your name won't appear when someone uses FB search (unless you allow for friends of friends to find you), nor will it appear in search engines results as a FB account.

This is all negated when you comment on fan pages. Even if your FB page is private (not appearing in search results), your name will appear in search engine results with each comment made on any fan page.

This is why I don't do fan pages.

MuseofTroy

Man why did this chick have to be a scam artist! She was so talented and her website is the business! What a waste!