LOOK AT WHAT THIS WHITE LADY HAS DONE TO HER BLACK ADOPTED DAUGHTERS' HAIR!

michaela

Natural 4b
HER DAUGHTER HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!
Wow She Has Some SKills!
This has Motivated me even More to learn how to Braid!

BostonMaria

Awww! I opened the thread thinking the worst LOL
That's so awesome that she took the time to learn how to do this. Its a shame cuz I can't braid to save my life LOL :ohwell:

Everything Zen

:lachen: You put the thread title in all caps, I came in here ready to go off.

Okay!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Shoot between her and the white father that does adopted back DD's head... :yawn:

I can only do a headful of single braids on my own head. I better learn how to do this before I have kids!!! :yep:

joyandfaith

She worked that out! I love to see people taking care of all the kids of the world. What a great world this would be if everyone put their differences aside and just poured love into raising kids...even if they're not yours biologically.

AwesomelyNappy

i like her vids... she does a great job! her technique in frenchbraiding/cornrows are diffrent, but she gets the job done!

i wonder what Angelina Jolie's email address is... i think this info needs to be passed on...

Kirei

It looked nice! That little girl is gorgeous as well!

Regardless of her color she did a nice job!

I am mad someone asked where she learned this from in her box braid video, sheesh maybe she taught herself it isn't that hard to braid hair no matter what color you are.

Last edited:

LongCurlyLocks

Wow....I am so impressed!!! Kinda makes me feel like crap because I'm Af-Am and can't do cornrows to save my life!!!:lachen:

I think it's my finger position though. Maybe I should try it the way she does it.

Arcadian

I think the lady with the blog is a member here. (she adopted to black children) She always has a fantastic tutorial. I also believe she uses Carols Daughter.

-A

Kurlee

see dats what im talking about! I'm glad she learned how to braid and take care of her daughters hair!

DreaE

i like her vids... she does a great job! her technique in frenchbraiding/cornrows are diffrent, but she gets the job done!

i wonder what Angelina Jolie's email address is... i think this info needs to be passed on...

Yea i saw that part...lol!!! I think some might have missed it but i caught it:lachen::lachen:

Tiffanyantt

She did a great Job. Am I the only one who thought she was a tad too rough? I Dunno maybe it was all in my head. (I'm tender-headed)

TinyT

I like her creativity. I do not have children, but I watched all the videos. I will try some of those styles one day when I have a daughter.

MadisonK

Wow! This really warmed my heart. Think how she had to go outside of her comfort zone to learn to care for her daughters hair. And she obviously took it seriously!

She needs to teach this! Impressive!

Rain20

A little disappointed you had to post the title this way :ohwell:. Can you edit title to say great braiding tutorial? We have members of different ethnic backgrounds that post here.

DivaD04

Sorry and no offense OP but your late! This was posted awhile back....I thought some woman done up 'n f***ed up somebody's head!

i kinda agree w/Rain20, folks who get on here and take things all literal will complain and rate ur thread w/a one star. i know ur just stating the obvious but folks do have tender spots. but rain i don't think OP can change the title, can she?

MJ

Beautiful. She does an excellent job with her daughter's hair :yep:.

Last edited: