July 25,26,27..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

charmtreese

Friday:
prepooed with AVG and coconut, EVOO, and avocado oil

Saturday:
cleansed with WEN 613
Protein treatment with Affirm 5 in 1
Deep conditioned with TIGI S Factor Serious Conditioner
Leave-in CHI Keratin
Sealed with JBCO
Twisted with taliah waajid lock it up
Oiled scalp with PALTAS

veesweets

Cleansed with hairveda amala cream rinse
Conditioned/detangled with aussie moist
Applied leave ins: SSI tahitian vanilla, oyin hair dew & whipped pudding
Puff for the weekend

atlien11

Prepoo: Hairveda Vatika Frosting + Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth
Wash: Ouidad Cleansing Oil
Protein: Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment :notworthy:iloveyou:
DC: Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave-ins: Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer + Entwine Exotique Leave-In Hair Potion + Hairveda Jardin Oil

This has been one of my best wash days in several months: soft, smooth, shiny hair....even after I blew my hair out for cornrows! I don't know why I strayed from that Spiral Solutions protein treatment, hands down one of the best protein DCs I've used in my hair. Had been using the Komaza protein DC, BASK Vanilla Whiskey, etc. When you gotta good thing really just gotta stick with it and stop thinking you have to try to find the next best thing. Going to re-up on that Spiral Solutions next month, holy grail product for me.

Dang you people!! I am on a no buy starting August and now i want this! (i got four days left. *rubs hands together*). I have Aubreys GPB and BASK Repairtive Whiskey but I'm always questioning whether its doing enough.

KinkyGenius and EnExitStageLeft Can you give me the run down on the Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment? Did it temporarily alter your texture? Was it drying? How often do you use it?

Last edited:

SweetlyCurly

Washed with ORS shampoo
Conditioned with BBB Babassu DC
Leave in: APB blueberry and sealed with Cocasta oil
Styled a wash n go with As I Am curling jelly

Beamodel

Relaxed my hair - Affirm Fiberguard
Protein - Affirm 5 n 1
Shampoo - Affirm Neutralizing

DC - APB Blueberry & NG Slippery Elm
Leave in - APB Birthday Cake spray & HH PLBM
Seal - Sunflower seed oil

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
I got up this morning and told myself to not be a bum and wash my hair. I have been wearing corn rows under a wig for an entire month

I clarified with ORS Creamy Aloe
Shampoo with Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo
Deep conditioning with Silk Elements Moisture Treatment
Using Its a 10 and a little Kinky Curly Knot Today as my leave in
Im debating on flat ironing only to dust my ends a bit just to wrap and put on yet another wig.

juliehp

I'm going to do a henna gloss for the first time, normally I just do henna. I'm also mixing henna & indigo for a friend and doing their hair to achieve a dark brown/brownish black/soft black, also a first time! Plus, it's my Birthday!

toaster

I've finally gotten into a routine that it seems too boring to post.

Today I will:
Soak hair in coconut oil
Cowash with HH Tealightfully Clean
Apply It's a 10 DC and detangle
Sit under HotHead until I feel like rinsing
Rinse
T-shirt dry
Apply Cantu Naturals Leave-in
Either bun for the day or two large twists for sleeping (depends on what time I do my hair)

MACGlossChick

Today is relaxer day. Relaxing with the Linange system (relaxer, neutralizing conditioner and restructuring mask). I love Linange and I'd have a serious problem if they stop making it. I couldn't find it in my closest bss, so i went a couple towns over and they had it for cheaper and they had the 32 oz neutralizing cond. Right now I'm under the dryer with a clear rinse. I think I'm just gonna wet wrap it and let it air dry overnight. I don't have the energy to roller set.

EnExitStageLeft

atlien11

Its awesome!

Its gives the hair strength, but leaves it pliable at the same time. Little to no slip, which is a con for me because I finger detangle when I rinse pretty much anything. However, if you don't have a preference for slip then it shouldn't be a issue at all.

It doesn't leave the hair crunchy, hard and dreaded like most protein treatments. However, it doesn't leave it super soft either. Your hair is strenghtened, with a bit of springy-ness to it. If there is a curl to be had then this treatment will definitely make it pop:yep:.

It works better with heat, but works well without it too. Its definitely one of those products that get rave reviews, but not enough of them. Its a bit pricey $19 for 8 oz, but its last a longgggggg time. I have my bottle for 5+ months and I got about 6-7 uses out of it; which is awesome because you only have to use it once to twice a month. I do think it would spread a bit better if it had a bit more slip though.

Also, don't let the name fool you. It isn't a hard core protein treatment. More medium, meaning you can use it twice a month with little to no issue. However, if you're protein sensitive I say forgo this treatment and go for something more mild like Milcreek Botanicals Biotin Conditioner or SheScentIt Okra Reconstructor.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Protein Treatment: SD Mocha Infusion with KV Henna Oil
DC: APB Green Tea, Milk, and Honey Hair Mask with HV Avosoya under steamer
Post-Wash: APB Green Apple LI, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls LI, Jason Vitamin E Oil, Amika Obliphica Heat Defense Serum

Last edited:

meka72

Protein treatment on dry hair: AO GBP & Millcreek Biotin conditioner
Shampoo: Max Green Scalp Rescue
Henna: Nupur 9 herbs mixed with distilled water, AVJ and almond oil
Moisture DC: CJ Curl Rehab mixed with Curly Que Renew, topped with EVOO
AVJ Rinse: Claudies Normalizing Rinse
LOC: Some DB leave-ins mixed together, ceramide oil blend &APB Ayurvedic cream

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Pre-pooing with KV Fenugreek Oil on my scalp and EVCO and New Era on the length. Tomorrow I will do the following:
  • Cleanse with SD Go Moist
  • DC with SD AVP
  • LCO with SD WGBC, CDLS, and Nourish Oil in Pink Sugar :lick:
  • Set in braids for a braid out

myronnie

Today I detangled lightly with my marshmallow/slippery elm spray and moisturized with APB Ayurvedic Creme in Blueberry Cheesecake

Sometime in the next couple of days:
- Prepoo with Claudie's Hair Reconstructor (30min)
- Shampoo with Diluted V05 Shampoo
- Deep Condition with Kizuri Cocoa Conditioner with marshmallow/slippery elm underneath (2h)
- Detangle with Shescentit Avocado (30min)
- ACV rinse
- Apply Leaveins (Oyin Hair Dew, Darcy's Pumpkin), Wheat Germ Oil, Kizuri Olive/Shea Butter
- Diffuse (30min)

Ended up doing something totally different
Detangler with herbal essences hydration. Hair was kind of tangly but only on one side. Took me about an hour.
Washed with diluted vo5 then with she scent it blueberry.. something felt off when I got out the shower..my hair on one side felt squeaky clean and was really tangly. I didn't prepoo with oils this week so maybe the vo5 was too harsh?
Dced with claudies deep moisturizing for an hour
Used eco styler and leave ins and diffused. Hair isn't really defined but less frizzy this week. Only used eco on front.
So much shed hair this week which is crazy because I detangled mid week!! My hair hates me.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Pre-pooing with KV Fenugreek Oil on my scalp and EVCO and New Era on the length. Tomorrow I will do the following:

[*]Cleanse with SD Go Moist
[*]DC with SD AVP
[*]LCO with SD WGBC, CDLS, and Nourish Oil in Pink Sugar :lick:
[*]Set in braids for a braid out

I ran out of SD Go Moist, so I switched over to AIA Cleansing Pudding, because that was nearby w/o getting out of the shower.