Companies and product sizing/packaging

MsSanz92

Is it me or does anyone else hate it when companies use different sizing for a shampoo and conditioner? I was thinking about it because I really want to try the new Shea Moisture Jamaican Castor Oil line but I'm pissed that the line comes with more shampoo than conditioner. EVERYONE should know by now that most people use far more conditioner than shampoo when they wash their hair; I don't get why they would sell 16.3 oz of shampoo and only 12oz of the mask. If anything, Shea Moisture should know better than anyone how much conditioner us naturals use :lol:but they're not the only company that does it!

claud-uk

yup, me too - brands catering to WW and others with straight/caucasian hair do this, which I can understand as they typically have oilier hair/scalps than us, so you'd think that brands catering to our type of hair would do the opposite and offer smaller size shampoos and larger conditioners... but no go. Let us know if you find any good lines that start to do this MsSanz92

ikandi87

How about 4 oz of product for $32.95? Ok maybe im exaggerating but c'mon really? I get that some ingredients are more expensive and they got to make money but jeeeeez...what is your profit margin really looking like?