Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
So I'm on the fence with the Cherry Almond cowash. I hate the consistency. It's too thin in a jar. And also it just don't look right. It looks like going bad milk or yogurt. I know it's fine, I'm just saying. It does get my hair clean, I think it's the Castile soap in it. I definitely need to follow up with a rinse out conditioner. I have at least 10 or more uses from the jar so I will give you a definitive answer soon.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Hello ladies! I moved a good portion of products to the fridge. I may need to get another bin and do a second round :look:

I plan to take this set of braids out this weekend and hope to put in kinky twists. Trying to think of what products to use....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Shay72

I was only interested in the Cherry Almond to see if they had another "Hit". And not just a 1 time wonder.

I still think they have mad consistency issues (amongst other things).

I just hope my FRO-JOE is right when it does get here or they will be back on my side-eye list along with: ST'icals, Sorenzo, Duafe Naturals, Ynobe, Beija Flores, Mozeke.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@Golden75

Hi Ya' G! Where Ya' Been Girly? Missed you. Yeah, I wanna know what you gone use.

You should keep your hair out a while so you can play in your Products!

IDareT'sHair - Hey T. Been mostly lurking, been a bit busy. I do want to keep my hair out, but I am trying to get some retention before I do. My hair does if she stays braided up.

I was thinking about trying the HV methi set, and maybe an SD DC.

krissyhair

Can I just join you guys? I'm in the use up your stash challenge, but I started with 19, bought 19, used 17 and gave 3 away. How pointless. It's much more fun to be a product junkie.

How's it going? My latest boo is Miss Jessie's baby buttercreme for waves and wash and gos

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Can I just join you guys? I'm in the use up your stash challenge, but I started with 19, bought 19, used 17 and gave 3 away. How pointless. It's much more fun to be a product junkie.

How's it going? My latest boo is Miss Jessie's baby buttercreme for waves and wash and gos

Lol u just done gave up huh? krissyhair

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Brownie518

at bolded.... :waytogo:

You'll fit right in!! :yep:

Brownie518

Hey ladies

I used some APB Not Easily Broken pomade. I love it. I massaged some in and then wrapped my hair up. Scalp feels great and my hair is smooth and shiny. I haven't tried the Hurry Up and Grow one yet.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hey ladies

I used some APB Not Easily Broken pomade. I love it. I massaged some in and then wrapped my hair up. Scalp feels great and my hair is smooth and shiny. I haven't tried the Hurry Up and Grow one yet.

Brownie518 what is the consistency? Like grease?

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF