USE UP YOUR STASH CHALLENGE 2014: Session 2

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
ZebraPrintLover , Welcome back! Yes, I love the Lemongrass. It also lasts for a long time. I use it at least once a week, sometimes more, and I've had it since the day after Christmas.

ETA: I did a full review here - http://silkendove.blogspot.com/2014/07/product-review-alikay-naturals.html

uofmpanther
So I read your review and I'm definitely considering it once I am done with the HS 14n1. But on the part where you stated it sprayed weird bc of the thickness it might be a good idea to mix it 75/25 with H2O to dilute and for spraying but it will also stretch your money.

curlyTisME

Trying to use up a John Frieda serum I got a few weeks go. I've been using it on my ends before I roll my hair up.

faithVA

Used my Sally's coupon, get $10 off $20 but stuck to my plan and didn't pick up any products. I bought 3 conditioning caps, an applicator bottle, some croc clips and a spray bottle.

Still cowashing every 3 days but haven't used anything up. Don't think I will use anything up before the end of the month. I think I will throw out the marshmallow balm though.

Oh and Target gave me a $3 off of a Shea Moisture product. I will be using them :yep: Just not sure what I am going to get.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
So my mom came over over the weekend with "gifts." She brought me 2 shampoos, 2 curling creams, and a gel.

I wish my cats liked baths. I'd use it on them.

randi415

Finished Qhemet amla & olive heavy cream. It was a great multi purpose product that I may repurchase in the future. I really liked it as a DC.

ImanAdero

Went to Target and REALLY thought to buy some shampoo... And then didn't.

And I can't find my Shea moisture shampoo... How weird. I know I didn't use it all, but I have no idea what happened to it.

faithVA

I'm getting ready to buy some more conditioners. I'm half way through my Naturelle Grow and I really don't want to run out of conditioner. Jessicurl is having a sale so I am going to try it. I also want some more Naturelle grow but I will wait for a bigger sale.

I think I am talking myself out of using the Target coupon for $3 of Shea moisture.

I bought a bottle of Tresemme. So far I'm not loving it. My hair really just doesn't like artificial ingredients :sad:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Shampoo
K-PAK Reconstruct Shampoo

Conditioner
K-PAK Reconstruct Conditioner
ORS Replenishing Pak- Professional
Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Shea Moisture Balancing Conditioner
Shea Moisture Volumizing Conditioner
Shea Moistue Restorative Conditioner
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Conditioner
Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing
Aubrey Island Natural Replenishing
Aubrey White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing
Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Hydrating
Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Trader Joes Nourish Spa Conditioner
============================================
Aussie Moist
Suave Humectant Moisture
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

Leave-In/Moisturizer
Mizani Coconut Souffle
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment
Cantu SheaButter Leave-In
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie x3 (down to 2)
Eden Body Works Coconut Shea All Natural Leave In Conditioner
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave In

Other
Murrays Hair Dressing Pomade

**I am only listing things that I NEED to get rid of or things that I am unsure about. Staples are not listed!**

Gave one brand new jar away to a natural buddy that I work with. I really like it but I had 3 jars and my hair isn't that thick, so why not share the wealth before it expires.

krissyhair

I used up my Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and Tui Hair Sheen this morning. Tears.

It's on to the next one. I'll probably finish the hair milk cowash this weekend.

My next moisturizer to try is Miss Jessie's leave in condish. I'll pair it with the baby buttercreme and put my grease to the side to finish later.

faithVA

After looking at the shipping cost of the Jessicurl, I will not be getting that :lol: $11.50 :nono: That's a whole bottle of something I could get.

faithVA

[USER said:
Ann0804;20395491[/USER]]^ Yeap! I'll have to wait for Black Friday since shipping was like $11 for me so I backed away. :)

Do they have free shipping during Black Friday?

It didn't make sense that they didn't offer free shipping at least on a dollar amount. I found a company locally that sells it but I wanted to try it on sale. :ohwell:

Ann0804

Do they have free shipping during Black Friday?

It didn't make sense that they didn't offer free shipping at least on a dollar amount. I found a company locally that sells it but I wanted to try it on sale. :ohwell:

They usually do offer free shipping and a discount so I don't know why it wasn't offered this time around. I may have to wait for curlmart to have a sale and free shipping.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Shampoo
K-PAK Reconstruct Shampoo

Conditioner
K-PAK Reconstruct Conditioner
ORS Replenishing Pak- Professional
Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Shea Moisture Balancing Conditioner
Shea Moisture Volumizing Conditioner
Shea Moistue Restorative Conditioner
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Conditioner
Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing
Aubrey Island Natural Replenishing
Aubrey White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing
Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Hydrating
Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Trader Joes Nourish Spa Conditioner
Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
============================================
Aussie Moist
Suave Humectant Moisture
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

Leave-In/Moisturizer
Mizani Coconut Souffle
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment
Cantu SheaButter Leave-In
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (x3)---->Now I have 2. Gave one away.
Eden Body Works Coconut Shea All Natural Leave In Conditioner
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave In

Other
Murrays Hair Dressing Pomade

**I am only listing things that I NEED to get rid of or things that I am unsure about. Staples are not listed!**

I went out and got some Aphogee 2 Min. My hair needs/likes protein......
Hush dont yall say nothing LOL.

greenandchic

Used up:

Curls Lavish Curls Moisturizer - Its a good liquid leave-in and it smells like fresh peaches. :lick:
Earth Science Nourish Hair Treatment Conditioner - It was a good co-wash

Purchased:
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie - Staple. Its good for setting my hair (lightly).
Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Growth Milk - I don't like it as much as the other leave-in.
Softee Indian Hemp - The grease thread has me looking at grease now. :lol: Thankfully this one was only $2.

I'm actually almost done with the Shea Moisture products.

curlyTisME

Used up: Curls Lavish Curls Moisturizer - Its a good liquid leave-in and it smells like fresh peaches. :lick: Earth Science Nourish Hair Treatment Conditioner - It was a good co-wash Purchased: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie - Staple. Its good for setting my hair (lightly). Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Growth Milk - I don't like it as much as the other leave-in. Softee Indian Hemp - The grease thread has me looking at grease now. :lol: Thankfully this one was only $2. I'm actually almost done with the Shea Moisture products.

The Indian hemp is great! You'll love it! How do you plan to use it?

faithVA

I have two more uses of the Deva curl. I have less than 1 use of the as I am gel. Will use that up on Tuesday. Slowly working through the hazelnut oil.

Made some flaxseed gel and will compare that to kccc. If it goes well then I won't have to buy any gel. Not sure I like making gel though.

JJamiah

Damn those hair shows.. LOL.. I have been using very little and buying very little for my hair. I fall in love with things from my stash over and over again. :)

Only thing I plan to purchase this black friday... yes, it is only 3 months away.. is Miss Jessies Meringue - 2 of them, and nothing more. I just don't need anything. Not a thing...

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used up SDOT Beauty Balanced Moisturizer. Nice dc albeit pricey.

This month I'm focusing on the following:

Moisturizers:
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (got about 1/3 of 12 oz. container to use up)
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Watermelon Hair Cream (1/2 a 4oz. jar)
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Watermelon Leave in Spray (1/2 8oz bottle)

Shampoo:
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus (about 3 uses left)

DC:
Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose (1/2 container)

Protein:
Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Mask

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Damn those hair shows.. LOL.. I have been using very little and buying very little for my hair. I fall in love with things from my stash over and over again. :)

Only thing I plan to purchase this black friday... yes, it is only 3 months away.. is Miss Jessies Meringue - 2 of them, and nothing more. I just don't need anything. Not a thing...

JJamiah

I surely don't need to be buying anything this Blk Friday. I do want some APB, SSI, and a little SD though. :look:

ImanAdero

One more week in this weave! Then it's back to regular use of my products!
Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!

Okay. So tomorrow I'm going to wash my hair. I the applicator bottles I have the VO5 conditioner and I cut a piece of the shampoo bar in hopes that it "melts" in the water, I'm going to add some "I Love Juicy" shampoo from Lush too.

So... Focus for August:

One of the Bobeam 2.5oz shampoo bars, the VO5 conditioner (for cowashing) and the Redken Clear Moisture conditioner, the Shea Radiance leave in and the DevaCurl Gel.

Those are the things I hope to have either off my list at the close of this round, or VERY close to done this round. My best bet is on the Redken conditioner.

ImanAdero

Softee Indian Hemp - The grease thread has me looking at grease now. :lol: Thankfully this one was only $2. I'm actually almost done with the Shea Moisture products.

The Grease thread almost got me too... But I won't get got.

Well maybe... I have a coupon to Target for Shea Moisture products. $2.50 off. That could be a good look.

The devil IS a liar though!

oneastrocurlie

Gave my cousin a small tube of SM CES and a nearly full bottle of SM curl and shine shampoo. Glad to get rid of the poo. Takes forever to finish a bottle of shampoo.