bohyme brazilian wave/ bobraz install

HollyGolightly

I'm wearing the same hair and I like it a lot. I left out about an inch all around the perimeter so that I can wear it in a ponytail. Although I love the texture of the weave, I've had trouble with my own hair blending and tangling with the BoBraz. My own hair is too long to just lay down over the tracks in the front and the two different textures tangle badly.

iri9109

Is that a physical store or online?
its online...they do have a physical store in detroit though
leebeauty.com

I'm wearing the same hair and I like it a lot. I left out about an inch all around the perimeter so that I can wear it in a ponytail. Although I love the texture of the weave, I've had trouble with my own hair blending and tangling with the BoBraz. My own hair is too long to just lay down over the tracks in the front and the two different textures tangle badly.

i like the hair alot, even though it sheds a lil (for the price i expected barely any shedding, esp because i sealed...but it only sheds slightly when i run my fingers through it at while i twist it up)...i hope i can reuse it up until the new year, but im most likely not going to repurchase...i want to try wigs next so a can have more access to my hair until it grows out...if thats bobraz in ur avi it totally looks like yours...and even with the texture difference i'd rather blend longer hair than short...i cant put my hair in a ponytail unless i have on a headband because my leavout hair doesnt reach into a ponytail

HollyGolightly

i like the hair alot, even though it sheds a lil (for the price i expected barely any shedding, esp because i sealed...but it only sheds slightly when i run my fingers through it at while i twist it up)...i hope i can reuse it up until the new year, but im most likely not going to repurchase...i want to try wigs next so a can have more access to my hair until it grows out...if thats bobraz in ur avi it totally looks like yours...and even with the texture difference i'd rather blend longer hair than short...i cant put my hair in a ponytail unless i have on a headband because my leavout hair doesnt reach into a ponytail

No, that's my own hair in my avi.

Even with blending and tangling issues, I still love the texture of this hair. It's very realistic, everyone thinks it's mine! It does shed, but not too badly.

iri9109

No, that's my own hair in my avi.

Even with blending and tangling issues, I still love the texture of this hair. It's very realistic, everyone thinks it's mine! It does shed, but not too badly.

oh well either way it looks great! but what color did you get in the bobraz?

HollyGolightly

oh well either way it looks great! but what color did you get in the bobraz?

Thank you! Even though my hair is brownish on the ends, I got the 1B. BoBraz #2 was way too light.

I found a beauty supply store near me that sold the 16 inch for only $109 a pack. They also gave me a 10% discount with my student ID.

This is my first weave in a few years. After I take it out, I'll be able to see if it damaged my hair. If it didn't, then I'll continue to wear them for a while. I'm burnt out when it comes to dealing with my own hair! I like that the BoBraz hair looks like natural hair, but with a lot less maintenance.

iri9109

Thank you! Even though my hair is brownish on the ends, I got the 1B. BoBraz #2 was way too light.

I found a beauty supply store near me that sold the 16 inch for only $109 a pack. They also gave me a 10% discount with my student ID.

This is my first weave in a few years. After I take it out, I'll be able to see if it damaged my hair. If it didn't, then I'll continue to wear them for a while. I'm burnt out when it comes to dealing with my own hair! I like that the BoBraz hair looks like natural hair, but with a lot less maintenance.

i heard colors other than #1 are more textured...i picked 1b as my 1st choice, and 1 as my 2nd, and they sent 1...i had to put a rinse on my leaveout, which i did a week before my install and my the time i got it installed it was already gone, so i did another one this weekend...i hope i dont have to do one every week, but im to much of a punk to use permanent or even demi permanent hair dye...my 16 inch was 107 and 14 inches was 89 plus i got $20 off...i havent had a weave since i was relaxed and even then i never took care of my hair underneath and it looked a mess when i took it out..but i really want to PS as much as possible esp in the winter until i reach my goal, and since my hair is so short theres nothing else i can really do to protect it from the elements and manipulate it as least as possible...i hope that my hair isnt damaged underneath when i take it out, but thats another reason why i want to try half wigs so that i can baby my hair underneath

lux10023

FYI..They sell BOHYME in the bronx off whiteplains rd and nereid at a bss shop--its the biggest bss on the block you cant miss it...

2 train...

glamazon386

That's not working. Guess I'm on the prowl again.

I've purchased it from superhairfactory.com in ATL before. It came within 2-3 days. There are a few other websites that sell it. I know hairsisters.com does. There was a thread recently where members were ordering it from some site on sale but I can't remember the name. I think it had black in the title. I've been able to find it locally for the past 2 years so I don't order online anymore. I use one pack of the 14" and leave my hair out around the perimeter. Anything more than that is too much hair for my liking.

WhipEffectz1

I've purchased it from superhairfactory.com in ATL before. It came within 2-3 days. There are a few other websites that sell it. I know hairsisters.com does. There was a thread recently where members were ordering it from some site on sale but I can't remember the name. I think it had black in the title. I've been able to find it locally for the past 2 years so I don't order online anymore. I use one pack of the 14" and leave my hair out around the perimeter. Anything more than that is too much hair for my liking.

Thanks so much. Out of all the styles in your album, I love love the bobraz the best. You inspired me! lol Are you talking the one they call black onyx..I think it something like that.

glamazon386

Thanks so much. Out of all the styles in your album, I love love the bobraz the best. You inspired me! lol Are you talking the one they call black onyx..I think it something like that.

Thanks Whipz. IDK why I wanna say it's blackhairspray or something like that. Let me see if I can find the thread.

glamazon386

I couldn't find the thread but it was blackhairspray.com. They sell it. Their price is good too. I paid $89.99 plus shipping for 14" a few years ago before they increased weave prices. IIRC, last time I paid $99.99 locally.

ETA: http://www.blackhairspray.com/product-p/fwbobz12.htm

On another note how long is the 16" OP? Where does it fall on the body? I've only tried the 12" and the 14". The 14" was about APL curly on me. Straight it was somewhere between BSL and MBL.

Last edited:

WhipEffectz1

I couldn't find the thread but it was blackhairspray.com. They sell it. Their price is good too. I paid $89.99 plus shipping for 14" a few years ago before they increased weave prices. IIRC, last time I paid $99.99 locally.

ETA: Bohyme Remi Human Hair - Brazilian Wave 12

On another note how long is the 16" OP? Where does it fall on the body? I've only tried the 12" and the 14". The 14" was about APL curly on me. Straight it was somewhere between BSL and MBL.

Thanks! I think I'm gonna go ahead with 12 since I don't want it that long.