Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Angelbean

Dampen my hair with warm water,Applied CC Naturals Rice Pudding Cream & sealed with KV pumpkin spice oil..Hair is up in a nice shiny moisturized bun..

Happy Hair Growing!

Pumpkin spice hair oil sounds so yummy now since September is a couple days away!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used up:

LACE Ayurvedic Hair Mist (no backups) Have 50-11 other spritz to use up, so if I repurchase this, it will be a while.:nono:

My Hairveda order was updated to: "Order Complete" so I guess it will ship shortly.:look:

Angelbean

I also used up a bask yam (no back ups will repurchase)... It was so chilly this morning...made me want to play around with some mock carts you know for fall hair stuff lol

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

Hey Ms. Lady!:look:

Brownie518

I hope ya'll feel better Ms. B!:sad:

That Tealightful sounds delicious. :lick:

I still have that jar you sent me. I don't know why I'm holding on to it for dear life.:lol:

I finally decided to loose my cold dead hands off my Jasmine Stash and start using it up.:lol:

Beamodel

My APB order arrived today

Not easily broken pomade
Leave in spray - bday cake
Leave in pudding - marshmallow clouds

faithVA

I drove 20 minutes across town to Target to get the Shea Moisture color I use and dang on it, they have stopped selling it. Not only did they stop selling it, they've stopped selling all the hair dye for black women. What in the world?

So I ended up buying the Garnier Olio. :ohwell: I hope I like it.

Beamodel

Good morning girls.

I'm excited. I will be trying SM Manuka Honey DC

divachyk
I'm going to Ulta today to pick up the Redkin Cleansing Cream. Excited to try that too.

I want my hair truly clean before I try a new DC.

Will keep y'all posted.

faithVA

Good morning girls.

I'm excited. I will be trying SM Manuka Honey DC

divachyk
I'm going to Ulta today to pick up the Redkin Cleansing Cream. Excited to try that too.

I want my hair truly clean before I try a new DC.

Will keep y'all posted.

I did see the SM Manuka line at the Target I went to for the prices you mentioned. Hopefully you will like it.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used up-Lace Naturals Brahmi 2xs will repurchase..My staple
Used up-HH 4xs Soft Coconut leave-in
Used up-HH 3xs Big City Punch
Used up-AV 2xs Coconut Moisture Milk
Used up-Soultanicals wrappers delight 2xs
Used up-Blue Rose Beauty Coco DC 2xs My staple

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita! Chile, where you been? :hug2:

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Beamodel

divachyk

So far I like it. It thoroughly cleansed my hair without it feeling super stripped. My last shampoo I had was Kenra. I had liked that clarifying poo too but I think I like Redken a little better.

IDareT'sHair

Applied the SM Manuka Honey. Nice slip. Smell isn't strong. Smells like figs and honey. I'm currently under my heat therapy wrap with it on right now. My hands feel moisturized lol I will give my final opinion once I'm completely done.

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I wish I ordered the Redken Cleanser. I am sooooo bored with using this elucence.

Yes! I just tracked it down at the mall about 15 mins away... I'll be back....