Has anyone Tried TRUE INDIAN HAIR?

socurlyqt

Hey ladies.

Im looking to get a sow in and im going to buy the hair from www.trueindianhair.com

I want the deep curly, is anyone familiar with their products and know about them? Do you think deep curly is practical for the office, and for everyday maintenance?

Thanks!!

City_girl

I've never tried them, but it's a good price! You can always ask them to send you a sample of the hair.

I currently have remy hair and I love the wave pattern. My only issue is that my natural texture is 4B, so yaki hair offers a better match. Remy hair is perfect for 3 textured ladies. But, if you decide to go with them, take pics. I brought this hair from my stylist and don't know where she got it from so I'll be looking for a vendor soon myself.

Last edited:

morehairplease

I've never tried them, but it's a good price! You can always ask them to send you a sample of the hair.

I currently have remy hair and I love the wave pattern. My only issue is that my natural texture is 4B, so yaki hair offers a better match. Remy hair is perfect for 3 textured ladies. But, if you decide to go with them, take pics. I brought this hair from my stylist and don't know where she got it from so I'll be looking for a vendor soon myself.

co-signing and that deep curl.....:yep:

glamazon386

Hmmm... I've never heard of it but I have that Vibe Vixen with Mya on the cover. I'm gonna check inside and see what they say about the hair. Their hair advice is pretty sound in all the issues I've read. The prices on the website look pretty good too. I might have to order me some. :scratchch