To edit your signature go to 'My home' at the top

sweetcocoa

To edit your signature go to \'My home\' at the top

Then go to Main Configuration and click on 'edit' under personal information. You must be logged in to do this.

LondonDiva

Re: To edit your signature go to \'My home\' at the top

OK let's see if this will work for me now. I think everything is ok as I see no error messages at the top anymore.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

H

HoneyRockette

Why are we all strangers? I wonder when we will be "upgraded" to friends or whatever. I wonder how many posts it takes. I don't see anyone who made it yet.

Allandra

From The FAQ Section:

Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice them below the Username in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

Here is the list of the standard titles and # of posts to achieve them:

0 stranger
25 newbie
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal Tunnel

H

HoneyRockette

Thanks and YIKES!!!

25 posts to become a newbie? 100 to be a member? YEESH! Not that I can't do it but gee whiz! I think I only had 100 and change on the last board and that was within 4 months. I guess I'd better get typing!

LondonDiva

Re: Thanks and YIKES!!!

LMAO @ HoneyRockette Get's-a-typin girl!!!

Goodnight ladies I'm off to bed /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Allandra

I wonder who will be the first to get Carpal Tunnel! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Armyqt

Probably Adrienne!! LOL ...Where my girl at? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

G

here i am! hey, everyone!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks for explaining that, allandra. i was wondering...

does anyone know what the number in parentheses next to the number in replies column means?

also, does anyone have trouble getting the posts to appear on their screen? i have to view them in an unusual way that is very irritating. if i just click on a thread, the screen is completely blank. so i have to click on the name of the last post on the Main Index and work my way back. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

adrienne

Allandra

"does anyone know what the number in parentheses next to the number in replies column means?"

If I'm not mistaken, it's the number of replies that you (your computer) have not viewed yet.

Serei

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
From The FAQ Section:

Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice them below the Username in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

Here is the list of the standard titles and # of posts to achieve them:

0 stranger
25 newbie
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal Tunnel

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we need to find something beyond Carpal Tunnel for the top posters. I think some of them have reached 5000+ already! Aww man! I was a veteran but now I am back down to stranger
. Better get typing!!