Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

JustGROWwithIt

I'm in! I have been taking them for 3 months and I just started my 4th bottle. I will continue to take it throughout 2014. I also started taking MSM pills last month which I will continue to take throughout 2014 also. I take two of each daily.

Have u noticed any growth while taking HF?

schely10

I have noticed increase growth, but, because I also have been using growth aides, I don't know if I can attribute it all to the vitamins. Here is a picture comparing where I started & where I am now.

Attachments

• hair comparison 12-19-13.jpg
    hair comparison 12-19-13.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 100

xu93texas

I have noticed increase growth, but, because I also have been using growth aides, I don't know if I can attribute it all to the vitamins. Here is a picture comparing where I started & where I am now.

Wow, great growth and retention! If you don't mind me asking, what other growth aids are you using?

schely10

Currently, I am using Liquid Gold (the one with sulfur) & mega tek. I have also used Hairdrenalin. I started using the growth aids in August & the vitamins in September. I have been getting about an inch of growth a month and sometimes a little more by using both.

xu93texas

Currently, I am using Liquid Gold (the one with sulfur) & mega tek. I have also used Hairdrenalin. I started using the growth aids in August & the vitamins in September. I have been getting about an inch of growth a month and sometimes a little more by using both.

Ok, good to know about Liquid Gold. I've been wanting to order the oil as well as that Green Magic cream.

Aggie

Since there are no 50-11 rules - I'm in and it's easy to do. I'm too busy to adhere to a lot of rules at the moment. Of course I won't be officially starting until January.

ScorpioBeauty09

I've fallen in love with senegalese twists so they're my de facto hair style right now but I will be getting my hair straightened for my law school graduation in May and maybe in March too for overall maintenance. So I'll have to wait until then to do an official length check.

drappedup

I think I may be purchasing these. I think I previously tried these a few years ago, but I ended up taking them inconsistently, and then misplacing the bottle, lol. I will try to be consistent this time. :lol:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I think I may be purchasing these. I think I previously tried these a few years ago, but I ended up taking them inconsistently, and then misplacing the bottle, lol. I will try to be consistent this time. :lol:

That's gr8! The more the merrier... I'm hoping to see some good results in 3-4 months.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
GM! Happy Boxing Day to all my west indians!

Took my pills this morning including some iron pills I found. I've been really cold lately so my blood levels might be down

AmiJay

I'm in! I'm on my 4th bottle. I started in September, but ran out before ordering my second bottle. Then I ran out before ordering 2 more together. So I'm finally able to take them with no break. I haven't gotten crazy growth either. I'm going to take them for 2 more months to see what I can get.

So far I'm feeling like I got better growth using mn and 10,000 mcg of Biotin.

I'll take them for 4 months straight with no break before making my decision.

ETA: I'll add a starting pic when I wash my hair tomorrow.

AmiJay

Do you guys think it matters if you take both pills at the same time of day or is it better to break it up?