Taren Guy needs help...

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
JulietWhiskey, you're also a Cancer? :bighug:

Hey, DoDo! I love me some Earth Signs (guess that's why I married a Cap, :lol:!)

Too bad Taren's janky arse is messin' up ya'll Earth Sign flow but it looks like ya'll are in good company to help balance it all out!

Meanwhile, us Water Girls are over here, just a sippin' all this tea, like

Mz.MoMo5235

I'm not even a virgo... Just a sept baby. But I still dont want to share my month with her. Plus I hear Mike is a freakin Libra which messed me all the way up. And they're little con child (not love child) is going to be a sept kid too?!? Nah son! I dont like this!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Aww.... poor Virgos. :( Y'all had a 1/12 chance of getting her and you still got her! Like someone said you don't have to claim her.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
JulietWhiskey

My ex was a virgo, and real talk he wasn't ****.

My cancer husband though, rolled up on me like "I will change yo' life", and that is exactly what he did...:spinning::drunk:.

Theresamonet

Man, this thread has me like this:

Should I be laughing or crying in here?

Taren's life sounds super tragic, with and without Mancini. I wonder what her deal is? Was she abused as a child? Raped? There is just way too much wrong for it to not be rooted in some deep ****.

And I need to see these prostitution arrest reciepts.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Man, this thread has me like this:

Should I be laughing or crying in here?

Taren's life sounds super tragic, with and without Mancini. I wonder what her deal is? Was she abused as a child? Raped? There is just way too much wrong for it to not be rooted in some deep ****.

And I need to see these prostitution arrest reciepts.

Girl a little bit of both and sometimes at the same time depending on what's been said. Yes she has to ha e some deep rooted issues and it's horrible instead of getting help she resulted to helping herself to everyone's man. All kinds d's of nasty stuff out there and I'm for words how she didn't catch anything yet...or has she? And I've been trying to get those darn records but I'm not willing to pay for them lol.

zora

I'm not even a virgo... Just a sept baby. But I still dont want to share my month with her. Plus I hear Mike is a freakin Libra which messed me all the way up. And they're little con child (not love child) is going to be a sept kid too?!? Nah son! I dont like this!

Ugh, I'm a September Libra too and I'm disgusted at Mike tarnishing our sign.

But men are different than women. I dated a September Libra years ago and he was somewhat of a con.

Mz.MoMo5235

Ugh, I'm a September Libra too and I'm disgusted at Mike tarnishing our sign.

But men are different than women. I dated a September Libra years ago and he was somewhat of a con.

Yeah I was engaged to an Oct Libra. He had some issues in the long run. Thank God I avoided that one.

I say we boot them out the zodiac club all together man

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
Isn't there an astrology thread for y'all to talk about your issues with Virgos and stuff. Someone tag me when y'all done derailing the thread and have resumed the Taren tea...

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
shortycocoa: I absolutely LOVED Melrose Place! I was glued to that show weekly. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

brooklyngal mine too! I watched it every week with a few friends in my dorm room. One night we were watching and an important scene was on. My best friend and another guy started talking and me and my best friend's girlfriend went HAM!

My best friend got pissed and asked "is Melrose Place more important than your friends?" I didn't say anything but my silence spoke volumes....she said yes or something along those lines. He was so pissed he left! His homeboy stayed a little while longer but we kind of made him feel like he should have left with my best friend so eventually he did....:lachen:

That chile needs tubal ligation. Is there a gift certificate for that? :spinning:

There's a gift certificate for EVERYTHING girl!

We don't have to claim her.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

:lachen:

zora

She was in labor yesterday. They induced on her birthday. She claims it was just a coincidence :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hope she had a healthy baby and that she's ok.

CurlyBuu

She was in labor yesterday. They induced on her birthday. She claims it was just a coincidence :rolleyes: Anyway, I hope she had a healthy baby and that she's ok.

I'm not a mother but I thought they only induced when there was a problem. Like the baby being upside down or something. You can't request it nowadays can you? It's not the safest route is it?

MrsMe

I'm not a mother but I thought they only induced when there was a problem. Like the baby being upside down or something. You can't request it nowadays can you? It's not the safest route is it?

CurlyBuu You can get induced if you are past your due date, are close to it and the baby already appears to weigh a lot, or some other harm is suspected to happen to the baby like not gaining enough weight. A baby being upside down can often less to a c- section more than being induced.
I'm not sure you can "request" to be induced all Willy nilly nowadays but I could be wrong.

Sent from my phone...typos and autocorrect galore

Mz.MoMo5235

You can request to be induced. Up to the doc whether or not to go through with it. My friend was induced because she was so uncomfortable that she couldnt sleep. Funny thing is that once the kid showed up she really couldnt sleep. I told her it was karma for inducing for selfish reasons.

I also heard someone state they requested to be induced because their due date was x-mas so they req to be induced on the 21st so baby didnt have to be an x-mas baby.

Honey Bee

You can request to be induced. Up to the doc whether or not to go through with it. My friend was induced because she was so uncomfortable that she couldnt sleep. Funny thing is that once the kid showed up she really couldnt sleep. I told her it was karma for inducing for selfish reasons.

I also heard someone state they requested to be induced because their due date was x-mas so they req to be induced on the 21st so baby didnt have to be an x-mas baby.

:lachen: :ohwell: :lachen:

zora

Best practice is to wait till 40 weeks, which she wasn't. As as the poster mentioned upthread, labor can be induced if there's a problem or concern with the baby.

If there was a problem, she didn't mention it in her FB.

Goombay_Summer

"Welcome to the world -- Maxwell Ace McConnell -- | Born 9/16/14, 9:46pm at 7lbs 2oz 19inches... 10 hours of labor... He's as cool as a cucumber with a beautiful presence that everyone is in love with already. A very sweet and old soul he is.... A BIRTHday I will NEVER forget! Thank you for all of your well wishes! ... Now it's time to rest and enjoy these moments in real time with my family. Love you guys! #916 #Virgo #birthwithoutfear "

zora

"Welcome to the world -- Maxwell Ace McConnell -- | Born 9/16/14, 9:46pm at 7lbs 2oz 19inches... 10 hours of labor... He's as cool as a cucumber with a beautiful presence that everyone is in love with already. A very sweet and old soul he is.... A BIRTHday I will NEVER forget! Thank you for all of your well wishes! ... Now it's time to rest and enjoy these moments in real time with my family. Love you guys! #916 #Virgo #birthwithoutfear "

So cute! He looks like his daddy.

Dove56

Birthed a married man's baby, wow. Poor child has no idea how ratchet his parents are.

RockRideTrue

Speaking of charlatan gurus...is MopTop Maven making a comeback? I've been seeing her reposted by natural pages on instagram. I mean if she can make a comeback, Taren can too. Though by searching her page, she wears her hair straight mostly...

*disappears into lurkdom*

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Maxwell Ace, huh? Guess she's a big Jessica Simpson fan--remember, her daughter is Maxwell, and her son is Ace. :scratchch

Shiks

That kid's face is saying I don't deserve this ratchet mess.

Her saying it is a birth she will never forget,knowing her story is funny. Lord knows how many of her kids' birthdays she has missed.