Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Lissa0821

I can't find Eco styler pink gel on my side of town. I just want a small jar to try out. The search continues............... I bet I will find it on the south side of town.

I found the pink and blue color treated Eco gel yesterday. I can't wait to try them out I hope I like them :look:. I will be washing my hair tonight and doing a twist out with the blue tonight.

faithVA

[USER=346095 said:
Igotstripes[/USER];20491567]Has anyone had really good retention with a wash and go only regimen?

You should check the Wash N Go thread and ask in there. I am sure some of them have.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
No sealing, no leave ins and my hair is fine in a WnG.

If I prepoo with an oil , thats the only time, it actually touches my hair.

Prepoo, cowash, rinse, styler.

Cowash, rinse, styler... Interesting.

atlien11

Picked up some 2% Miconazole...just curious to see if monistat really works as a growth aid. :look:

I only plan on using it on my nape as a test area.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
still DC'ing, it's a cheapie condish and I've had good results from long term dc'ing with it. I love my Suave Coconut. When I wash it out, my curls are just fresh and popping all over the place.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
Finally after 8 hrs, washed out that condish..left a tiny bit in and added some JC curl define cream and some EVOO. Why did I do a perfect WNG and I ain't going nowhere tonight? smh

Last edited:

MzSwift

I'm finally giving wet bunning a try. I've seen so many women retain from doing it that I'd be a fool not to try it. Now I just have to work on preventing mildew smelling hair...

JaneBond007

Sponsored by an international company and her enunciation is truly bad. I wish she would work on that. But her flat-iron tutorial was nice.