Black Onyx from YouTube has products in Target - Alikay Naturals & Oyin

Bb92

BostonMaria Haha, yea that is a bit of a drive. I bet the Nashua and Salem Target's have them if Hooksett has them. I checked the Concord one too, and they have a large stock as well.

1QTPie

Elder Sim
I bought the Shea Yogurt a couple of weeks ago not remembering it was her. Then I looked at the package the other day and saw her face. I like it a lot. I'm so happy for her!! :)

bydebra

I finally saw Camille Rose and Karen's Body Beautiful on the shelves at a Target in Houston. I purchased Curl Love and the Curling Jelly from Camille Rose.

I'm keeping my eye out for Alikay Naturals. We have a couple of natural hair product stores in Houston and they are great, but the prices are marked up. They are not marked up as high in Target.

faithVA

^^hmm, I wonder if products are released in a certain order by states? We have KBB but I haven't seen Alikay or Oyin. But we also don't have the CR products that you mentioned :sad:

charmtreese

^^hmm, I wonder if products are released in a certain order by states? We have KBB but I haven't seen Alikay or Oyin. But we also don't have the CR products that you mentioned :sad:

We finally got Oyin in some of the targets in VA and Im sooo happy, I was tired of going to the whole foods in DC!!!

faithVA

We finally got Oyin in some of the targets in VA and Im sooo happy, I was tired of going to the whole foods in DC!!!

Oh really? hmm, Maybe it will come down this way in a few more months :yep:

I don't think KBB was a big seller at my Target. I don't remember seeing it there the last time. I think the price point was too high. Cr seems to be really popular though.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Black Onyx's Creme Brulee smells really good. Saw it in Target with a few other items.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

CodeRed

You can order some of these products from target.com with free shipping over $50 so you don't have to drive and keep searching for them. They have Oyin, Alikay, Karen's Body Beautiful and Camille Rose Naturals... I didn't check for anything else.