Taraji's hair in Tyrese's new video

Chrismiss

I love it. Do you guys think that's a roller set, bumper curls or what? It's so pretty and bouncy. Sorry, I don't know how to post a link to the video within my post.

kandake

I love it. Do you guys think that's a roller set, bumper curls or what? It's so pretty and bouncy. Sorry, I don't know how to post a link to the video within my post.

Where's the link to the video.

Off topic. I think it's cool that she's in his video.

Jazzlyric

Taraji's hair is pretty. I am digging the concept of the video and the old school flavor of the song . Nice

ETA : To answer your question , I think a good roller set would do the trick

Last edited:

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
roller set although in the bed scene it didnt look like her hair past the perimeter

Zay-neey

idk what she did, but i saw in a interview before, that she said she has natural hair.
So its either a wig, or she straightened and use rollers, or a curling iron. Or maybe even a roller set, if her hair is heat trained, it will straighten easily.

sweetsuccess

it issssssssssssssss beautiful! it would be LOVELY if it is all hers -kudos. and even if it isnt, whoever did it, did a bombass job on it! looks amazing :)
looks like a roller set with blowdried roots.. like, thats similar to how my hair would look if i went to the dominicans.

Bluetopia

idk what she did, but i saw in a interview before, that she said she has natural hair.
So its either a wig, or she straightened and use rollers, or a curling iron. Or maybe even a roller set, if her hair is heat trained, it will straighten easily.

Yeah.....Taraji revealed in an interview that she is natural and heat trained. I've never heard a celeb come out and admit to being heat trained before so that def stuck in my mind. The straighteness probably comes easy to her now because of it.

I just wonder what her hair looks like wet given that the line between "heat trained" and "heat damaged" can be so fine (some of ya'll don't even think there is a line :look:)

Shadiyah

I was going to say I have never seen her out with her own hair. So I am going to go with the half wig but it looks nice on her better than any other wig she wore in those films. I love her.

TamedTresses

Taraji's hair looks nice, but I was too busy focusing on Tyrese to really notice. He looks like a tall cup of hot cocoa.

Side note: He's lucky he looks good because I think the song is whack.

LadyBugsy

I was just waiting on her to say "I hate you, Jody!"

Nice video and hair. Looks like a roller set.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Imani

Barrel curls with a curling iron or twirled around a flat iron on weave. I don't think her real hair is that thick.

kweenameena

You can tell by the way the hair is curled that the stylist used a barrel iron or flat iron to make the curls. It doesn't look like her hair was set on rollers.

*Frisky*

It does look like a lacefront with some of her hair pulled out in front for blending...I love this song!