Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Relaxed

Votes: 90 28.5%
  • Terlaxed

Votes: 30 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My Friend

We have new members, lurking members, and current members who like change, so I thought it would be a good idea to have this poll Jan of each year.:yep:

Vote and share a story or two.

ceebee3

I'm newly natural but none of your options really fit me so I didn't vote. I don't have enough hair to heat train, LOL!

SmileyNY

I'm new to the forum. After years of hiding my unmanageable hair under weaves, I finally decided to texlax this past December. I'm loving the results. Now I just need to take extra special care of my hair to ensure growth. I plan to stretch 12 weeks between touch-ups (that should be fun lol)

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/35294543]
[/URL]

My Friend

I'm newly natural but none of your options really fit me so I didn't vote. I don't have enough hair to heat train, LOL!

Do you have a relaxer? Did you put a relaxer in for a short time and then neutralized? Have you used a flat iron or curling iron so often that your hair remains straight when water touches it? If you answered no to all those questions, than you will find your answer.

MsWowFactor

I flat iron once every few months and I usually rollerset or bantu knot outs in between. Since I mostly roller set and dont get a lot of shrinkage is that
Natural rarely use heat/shrikage or Natural heat tranined?
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I wasnt sure since I rarely use direct heat.

ceebee3

Do you have a relaxer? Did you put a relaxer in for a short time and then neutralized? Have you used a flat iron or curling iron so often that your hair remains straight when water touches it? If you answered no to all those questions, than you will find your answer.

LMAO! :lachen::grin:

I know what the other options mean. I just meant that I'm natural but I don't plan to be heat trained and I won't be using heat any time soon.

My Friend

I flat iron once every few months and I usually rollerset or bantu knot outs in between. Since I mostly roller set and dont get a lot of shrinkage is that
Natural rarely use heat/shrikage or Natural heat tranined?
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I wasnt sure since I rarely use direct heat.

I would vote natural.

sunnieb

Relaxed here. Hoping to finally reach BSL by the time my 2 year LHCF anniversary rolls around in a few months!

Fhrizzball

I know there are some who are loc'd as well but that can be consider more of a style too though. Anyways I called it quits on heat because I get bored with my hair by the 3rd day at the latest.

virtuenow

Umm...there's no option for just a regular natural. I straighten (blowdry) often, but unfortunately I'm not heat trained; my hair shrinks to full capacity when wet. So I can't choose heat trained. I also rarely let my hair shrink to the max. So I can't choose rarely use heat-shrinkage. Plus that option is confusing. Some other options are missiong as others have pointed out. Perhaps you can do a new poll with all the options that were used in the previous census'!

TLC1020

Relaxed... Short and sexy (again)... bc'd 3/10

Long term goal is healthy, thick mbl.... Right now wearing braids and stretching relaxer, currently 20 weeks post and going 28-30weeks..

Whimsy

Natural.
Use heat rarely.
Past WL and almost HL
Long term goal is a WL unstretched wash n go.
Stretched long term goal is.... i dunno...however long it has to be to shrink up to WL
(currently I shrink up to APL)

rririla

I voted Natural, although I use heat ,more often than I would like to (trying to change that in 2011)*....my hair still isn't "heat trained", it reverts right back when I wash it.