Would you put breast milk in your hair?

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I was going to do a multiquote thing with the funniest/craziest bits but then I realized I'd have to quote the whole dang thread. :lachen:You ladies almost made me spit out my water all over my keyboard and void my warranty. Now you know then I'd have to take all y'all to small claims court, don't worry I accept breast milk as payment.

ladysaraii

I hope and pray you are just playing along.

There is NOTHING!!!! in breast milk that will change the texture of someones hair.

I think Curlee's results speak for themselves. (always gotta be a hater, huh)

I just can't with the people. Curlee girl if you are really using it and its working for you keep it going.

Just don't go pouring urine, or semen (human or bovine), or any of the other 'things' I've read people post about.

For real - breast milk is all good with me.

You must not know aobut that cow jizz. I'm telling you, it has made my transition tangle free and painless. And it makes SSKs melt away.

:look:

Aviah

Just read the rest of the thread, and no I haven't seen the other one you guys are talking about but this one is hilarious...:lachen:

I have nothing more to say...

NicWhite

I just wanted to give my 2 cents. Those that use baby vomit (mixed with breast milk of course) to loosen their curl pattern are doing yourselves a disservice....Because baby vomit is acidic. You need a more alkaline solution. You really should add baking soda. :sekret: *Slowly backs out of thread*

+

=

HTH..... Happy Hair Growing!!!

OrangeMoon

I just wanted to give my 2 cents. Those that use baby vomit (mixed with breast milk of course) to loosen their curl pattern are doing yourselves a disservice....Because baby vomit is acidic. You need a more alkaline solution. You really should add baking soda. :sekret: *Slowly backs out of thread*

+

=

HTH..... Happy Hair Growing!!!
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Curlee_lurker

LA face/low class booty
I'm lightweight mad Curly Nikki posted that way after I'd been posting my results in my siggie. I feel ripped off. :sad:

Shadiyah

well I am getting breast milk from a friend and I will be using it on my hair, yes it is food and so is everything else we use on our hair is for food.

SimJam

Imma volunteer at the maternity ward of the nearest hospital.
gotta b close to da source....

actually I may even switch out my cousins birthcontrol pills to placebos

gotta have those mammaries producing

:blondboob

natura87

Imma volunteer at the maternity ward of the nearest hospital.
gotta b close to da source....

actually I may even switch out my cousins birthcontrol pills to placebos

gotta have those mammaries producing

:blondboob

:blush: I just remember that my cousin is a few months preggo. When September gets here it will be on and poppin:yay:.