Pomegrante
Sweet Almond Mint

So I wish @Coffee would stop talmbout that durn Pumpkin.:rolleyes:

Her and the Rest of the Pumpkin-Heads:lol: :lol: :lol:

@january noir
@outspokenwallflower
@JJamiah

And 'Dem. Yep. There's More of 'Em too!:rolleyes:

@Toy have you bought the Ginger Pumpkin yet?

IDareT'sHair,Nope Haven't Bought the Pumpkin Wen..And I'm not going to Buy it..I Have to use what i have.

DarkHair

See threads like this is why I stay in OT! :lachen: I just ordered the pumpkin cleanser and the fig styling creme.

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
shhhhh @Coffee

@IDareT'sHair is writing a letter to the Great Pumpkin for some WEN :lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
I'm trying not to come over to the darkside......must keep money in wallet....:look:

JJamiah

:bud:

I LOVE WEN :) I love it!

My hair stays soft, my curls and waves pop, and my hair WUVS IT! The moisture is rediculous, the lack of split ends are awesome too! Plus it is a one stop shop! It cleanses conditions and more :D

I bought the GINGEr Pumpkin; I love the FIG, can't wait to try the Ginger Pumpkin YAY!

:bdance::bud::bud:

Raspberry

See they got yall. I don't watch much TV and now I know to avoid the Wen infomercials like the plague.. I'm too susceptible to QVC suggestion :lol::lol:

Kimiche

I watched Chaz on QVC yesterday and his presentation made me want to try a few more products from his line (refresher spray and styling creme)besides the Ginger Pumpkin cleanser that I ordered recently. I can't wait to get my cleanser next week.

outspokenwallflower

Why are you saying that? I just checked the QVC site and they still have it available. Where site did you check?

:lachen::lachen: LMAO at the bolded! I dont know why, but when I read that, I could almost imagine how it would sound (even though I dont know what your voice sounds like)

I'm not gonna lie though, when I read Gemini's post, my heart all but stopped.

candita

on his special over the weekend they said Nov 30 or until they sellout, whichever comes first. maybe the unfathomable has happened and they're out?

....as long as i still get my order :lol:

Last edited:

Coffee

I'm on the site now and i found where it says it's no longer available: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A218461.cm_scid.PROM

i'm confused

I just placed an order and it went through:

In Stock:
</B>A222886

Shp10/14 WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Ginger Pumpkin Cleansing Cond
Estimated Delivery DateGift OptionPriceQuantityS&HTaxTotal10-25-2011
Best Standard Delivery$0.00$25.46 1$5.72 $2.06$33.24

Merchandise Sub Total:$25.46Total S& H:$5.72Gift Options:$0.00Total Tax:$2.06Order Total:$33.24

HanaKuroi

Coffee I just called to try to place an order and the Rep said it is OOS!:blush:

*cries*

It's my fault for playing around on this product.:sad:

(Shhhhhhhh) whispers.....
I just bought some on another site. It was 35.00 for the 16 oz. Y'all made me do it!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

Coffee

@Coffee I just called to try to place an order and the Rep said it is OOS!:blush:

*cries*

It's my fault for playing around on this product.:sad:

I don't know why you've been slow-buttin around, tryin to play hard & stuff :lachen:. With the one I just ordered, I'll have 3 bottles :yep:. Ebay has some listed.

Last edited:

HanaKuroi

I bought mine on Amazon. Shhhhhhhhh don't tell. it will be here in 2 days. If you can't wait IdareT you can order there.

candita

my ginger pumpkin came yesterday. LAWD, i think I passed out just from the aroma. So spicy! I love it!