Clairol ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss

Have you tried Clair Colorseal Conditioning Glass? Where can I get it inexpensively?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LovinLocks

Hands down, Clairol ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss is the business. next to (or rather behind) ayurvedic hair principles and my beloved (HairVeda and AyurNatural). I've tried to ignore it mainly because the tube is so small. But, when I use this on my hair, mmmm, mmm, mmmmmm, it feels like a baby's behind. I don't know why it is not sold in larger sizes (unless it is and I'm simply the one not up to snuff). I'm tempted to write down the ingredients and go for what I know . . . but alas, I'm lazy about such things. Oh, yeah, there's the cost factor in purchasing all the raw materials to simply make 32 ounces or so for self :rolleyes: That's how they get me.

Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA (Ethylenediamine-Tetra-Acetic Acid), Panthenol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (Safflower), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Coconut), Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice
The site says it is for color treated hair and I did first run into it when coloring my hair. But, I'm telling you, color or not, what it does to my locks is fantastic.

Has anyone seen it in larger sizes per chance?