WEN Mango/Coconut Review

Coffee

@JJamiah,IDareT'sHair,tiffers Ohooooo baby baby. It felt so goooooooooood to me and I'm ready to do it again and again..... Yes, oh yes, it was awesome and I have already ordered 3 more bottles. The smell just turned me on and when I put it on my hair, I got weak. It's a 10+++++++++++++++, better than the Ginger Pumpkin in my opinion. Do it to me one mo time.

That's the best review I can do at this time; it's got my mind all messed up. For those on the fence, jump off rat now and place yo order.

Last edited:

thehappyserver

I almost ordered this last night but decided not to because it didn't have any reviews. Now I will definitely have to!

Philippians413

Now I'm looking forward even more to when my Wen gets here. I've never tried Wen before, but I'm hoping to have the hairgasim that you had lol.

Last edited:

freecurl

Coffee, thanks for that review. I'm waiting for mine to come.:grin: The ingredients sound scrumptious. I haven't even used the Spring Gardenia yet, because I have been using my Pom and 613 with great success.

I have a question for the Wen users.

Are any of the seasonal scents comparable to the Wen Fig? I keep hearing that the Fig is the most moisturizing and better for curly/ethnic hair, but I haven't tried it yet. My hair is on the fine side so I'm wondering if the Fig would be too oily.

Another question. (sorry to hijack the thread) For those who straighten, do you use the styling cream and cleansing conditioner only , or do use other products for heat protectants.

Thanks in advance.

Lilmama1011

So the mango coconut is new? And does it really smell that good or just like menthol? I have only used almond

cutenss

I don't mean to hijack, but the WEN gallons are on sale NOW for $177.00 with SIX easy payments of $29.50. And only for the month of June. I am going to get the Pomegranate and Cucumber Aloe. And you can get it on auto-delivery.

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
freecurl
I use Fig and I'm fine and thin and it's the best thing since sliced bread.
Try it. It makes my hair feel heavier, thicker versus light and fly-away.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I figured the Mango and Coconut would be good just by the nature of Coconut oil, water, meat, etc. Coconut is the bomb and fixed with Mango, I can just imagine.

I ordered two bottles last week; I can't wait until they get here.

cutenss
I saw the gallon offers yesterday, but I still have a gallon of Pomegranate that hasn't even been touched along with 32oz and 16oz bottles of Fig, Gardenia & Green Tea and a little left of the Pumpkin Ginger. I also have a brand new bottle of SixThirteen and two bottles of the Mango Coconut coming.

I would spank myself if I bought more WEN right now. I wouldn't mind getting a gallon of the Fig though...:look:

cutenss

I know what you mean @january noir. I just cancelled my auto-delivery for the WEN 6 flavors (or was it 5), and one of my WEN 613's. But since WEN is all I am going to use, and have been for the past six months, I can justify the purchase. I may even cancel my second WEN 613 AD. I love the Nutress moisterizing protein pak, so that and WEN will continue to be my regimen. As soon as I can find my go to moisturizer, I will be so happy. And so will my husband :rolleyes:

I am really trying to keep it simple.

outspokenwallflower

Thanks for the review, Coffee. I haven't used mine yet, I have a sew-in now and will wait till I take it out to feel the full benefits. I smelt it the day I got it though, and it smells DIVINE. And the fact that you said its better than Ginger Pumpkin makes me so happy, because that's currently my favorite.

I'm also considering purchasing the WEN 613...those that have 613, is it really fabulous?!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Thanks for the review, Coffee. I haven't used mine yet, I have a sew-in now and will wait till I take it out to feel the full benefits. I smelt it the day I got it though, and it smells DIVINE. And the fact that you said its better than Ginger Pumpkin makes me so happy, because that's currently my favorite.

I'm also considering purchasing the WEN 613...those that have 613, is it really fabulous?!

It's good for daily use and the smell is divine.

JJamiah

:lick: You know I look forward to your review. I can't imagine cracking it open right now. I just cracked open my 613. I have a GP & Fig to use up as well. I can't have so many open.

BUT......I know you were right about my toes curling with 613. I didn't care for GP, I am anxious to try my Mango Coconut, it is sitting on my dresser talking to me. HUH :lick: :giggle:

thanks for a wonderful review :)

JJamiah

I LOVE 613 right now better than the FIG, Sweet Almond mint and the Ginger Pumpkin. The 613 is really heaven sent :) :yep:

lwilliams1922

Darn it.
I haven't heard of this or the 613 and I'm not near a computer.
Can someone give a recap or post a link?

I've been hanging on to my wen fig, although I only use it (or any glycerin )in the warmer months

Coffee

I LOVE 613 right now better than the FIG, Sweet Almond mint and the Ginger Pumpkin. The 613 is really heaven sent :) :yep:

JJamiah, I used both cleansing conditioner and 613 each time I wash my hair. Yesterday, I used the Mango/Coconut first, rinsed and then put the 613 in my hair and rinsed it out after I finished showering. Makes my hair feel soooooooooooo awesome!!

JJamiah

@JJamiah, I used both cleansing conditioner and 613 each time I wash my hair. Yesterday, I used the Mango/Coconut first, rinsed and then put the 613 in my hair and rinsed it out after I finished showering. Makes my hair feel soooooooooooo awesome!!

I got my bottle waiting, :) I can't wait! you got me over here shaking :giggle: I got that WEN Shake :giggle:

lwilliams1922

...well for $78 my hair needs to SING!

Are people using for cleansing or leave in?
I prob will get it eventually but at that price I can't see my self making all those pumps just to rinse it out.

JJamiah

lwilliams1922

That $78 dollars is well worth it. :lick: I was on autoship. I wanted to cancel if I hated it. I used and was LIKE Areatha Franklin "Ain't No way" My auto ship was shipped last day of May and let me tell you. I am on the prowl for it! LIke a conditioner addict in the bushes waiting to pounce LOL

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
...well for $78 my hair needs to SING!

Are people using for cleansing or leave in?
I prob will get it eventually but at that price I can't see my self making all those pumps just to rinse it out.

I use it for both. All of the Wen cleansing conditioners are multi-purpose; cleanse, conditioner, deep conditioner and shaving cream.

lwilliams1922

lwilliams1922

That $78 dollars is well worth it. :lick: I was on autoship. I wanted to cancel if I hated it. I used and was LIKE Areatha Franklin "Ain't No way" My auto ship was shipped last day of May and let me tell you. I am on the prowl for it! LIke a conditioner addict in the bushes waiting to pounce LOL

Like Florida Evans.... DAMM DAMM DAMM
every time I come in here I'm spending more money

JJamiah

Like Florida Evans.... DAMM DAMM DAMM
every time I come in here I'm spending more money

I wanted to dislike it. All the rave over the Ginger Pumpkin and I didn't like it. I thought the 613 was like GP. BOY WAS I WRONG.

Opened it and was like :lick:
put some in my hand and was like :look:
Put some on my hair and was like :yep::lick::drunk::spinning::grin:
I was having my own hairgasm.

Used it today, and put a little back in for a detangler and boy he got this sucker roped in :lachen: