Prayer request for job

ree.denise

Morning ladies,

I'm asking that you guys would join me in prayer. I applied for a police officer job back in 2013. I passed my written and physical test. Today I go in for a background check and finger printing. I'm up against a lot of people and I really want this job. Please pray that God will is done and I get the job.

Thank you and God bless!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Morning ladies,

I'm asking that you guys would join me in prayer. I applied for a police officer job back in 2013. I passed my written and physical test. Today I go in for a background check and finger printing. I'm up against a lot of people and I really want this job. Please pray that God will is done and I get the job.

Thank you and God bless!!

Praying for you to be at peace, protected and favored by God. He truly loves you and He is protecting you....always there providing for you. ..always.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
ree.denise

Thinking of you and still praying for you.

God loves you too much to let you down. His blessings are greater than ever for you.

God bless you.

:bighug:

ree.denise

ree.denise

Thinking of you and still praying for you.

God loves you too much to let you down. His blessings are greater than ever for you.

God bless you.

:bighug:

Thank you so much!!!! My first meeting went good. I have another one coming up in a couple weeks for a polygraph test.

God bless you as well!!

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
I got accepted.....thanks for the prayers and please continue to pray.

God Bless

Congratulations! Glad to hear that your hope was fulfilled. I'm currently praying for employment, so I understand the sense anticipation. Blessings in your new role.

Shimmie

Staff member
@ree.denise

Congratulations!!! Good for you, Angel. You have been blessed with your heart's desire.

:theteam::theteam::theteam:

I will be honored to continue to pray for you. I thank God right now for your safety and that He will use you as He shining light and peace unto everyone you encounter, every moment of everyday.

God's angels are assigned to you to protect you wherever you have to go and wherever you have to be, whatever the place and time. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.