Newbie 1026374A

Bubbly

Hello, all!

I'm Bubbly, but you can call me that or my real name Calista. I'm a newbie, as you can see via the lack of posts. I've been lurking for about a month and decided to sign up to get in on the action! I don't yet know my hair type but the ol' mop of curls (I'm natural) barely reaches my waist when flat-ironed [quite rarely] and is well below mid-back when moisturized.

I'm a junior psychology major here at the jewel of the Ivy League in Hanover, New Hampshire, Dartmouth, and am eager to meet all of you either through the board or via e-mail! Hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,
<font color="green">Calista</font color>

P.S.-- What does HTH mean? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

thatscuteright

Re: Brave New World

Hey Calista

Welcome!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif.nice to have you here.

G

Re: Brave New World

HTH means hope this helps. Welcome to the board! We're glad your here! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne0914

welcome to the board, calista! hope you enjoy your stay here.

i hope you'll one day share pics of your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Ebony

Welcome to the club, girlfriend. Nothing but love &amp; good advice here /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

Kitkat

Hi Calista! That's a pretty name. Good to have you here. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

A friend of mine went to Dartmouth, and she always went to Boston when she needed to do her hair. Do you get your hair done in Hanover, or do you go elsewhere?

Bubbly

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
A friend of mine went to Dartmouth, and she always went to Boston when she needed to do her hair. Do you get your hair done in Hanover, or do you go elsewhere?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I don't require much upkeep (I buy all of my products online when I run out but generally buy a large supply over breaks to tide me over and have only run out of a few things once), I trim my own ends myself but when I feel like being pampered, I'll go to a nice place in town for a deep conditioning treatment or something like that.

I've been to Boston once for a hair-related issue and that was because I just HAD to have this product I'd read about from an online forum like this one. Sebastian Potion 9 works wonders on my hair! From straw to silk, let me tell you!

Thanks for asking,
<font color="green">Calista</font color>

Lita

Welcome! Nice to have you. Current length mid-back

Welcome! Nice to have you.Current length mid-back.Hope you post photos soon. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

SVT

Welcome, fellow hairboard addict and product junkie #1026374A!

Mahalialee4

Welcome to Hair Fanatics Public (lololol). Well I guess you could say we are Anonymous, but very public about it!!!!. At least I am. Bonjour.