Votes: 88 44.4%
  • 2-3 years

Votes: 86 43.4%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 17 8.6%

• Total voters

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
To reach your ultimate goal. Now that Im natural I seem to be retaining more length, because my strands are stronger. It took me 3 years to get from nl to mbl when I was relaxed. I had my ends trimmed every 3 months so I only retained a few inches a year.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I voted 1-2 years. My goal is Waist Length. I will probably get there at the fastest by year's end and slowest by middle of next year.

Fenaxa

I voted 2-3 years and 'other'. It'll take me 3 years to reach my goal at my nape, but definitely all of 4 years to reach my goal length from my crown (which to me is a little more important because of the added thickness I'll receive).
I really can't wait. Hopefully school can whisk my mind away from 'watching the pot boil' for 4 years.
I wonder how I'll feel when I reach my goal. Mmmm unicorn hair....:lick:

MzOptimistic

I voted 1-2 years. My goal is WL. I should be around MB when I TU in Feb so I'm hoping to be WL, the end of this year. If, not then sometime next year. I will measure later today then come back and update lol.

Last edited:

Son26

should take less than a year. bsl is my goal length (am an inch or two away). i need to start protective styling again (it really does help).

BranwenRosewood

My goal is HL Dec 2016 so I voted 2-3 years. I'm only NL now but with inversion, vitamins and topical growth aids I think I can make it. I plan to maintain at MBL or WL after I make it.

FoxxyLocs

Based on my growth rate, it should take less than 6 months, but I've been having trouble retaining so who knows. A year maybe?

myfaithrising

I voted 2-3 years. I'm currently grazing APL, and my goal is MBL. I'll need trims from time to time, and I'm a slow grower so 2-3 years will do it for me

myhairgrowstoo

I voted 2-3 years. My goal is WSL and I'm APL now. I seem to be making steady progress, and I feel slowly but surely I'll get there.

Honey Bee

I voted 1-2 years. My goal is MBL and I was just kissing APL in July. I've been stretching since then, so I don't know where I am now. I expect to reach BSL by my birthday in May and that's with dusting 6-8 weeks. Hopefully, MBL by the end of the year, but you never know.

Dilettante

I'm saying two to three years, but it could be more. I want to get to WL. My back/nape is currently BSL, but the 'upper layer' of my hair is much shorter. I have fine hair, so I wont really feel like I'm WL until all of my hair touches it. I'm not too stressed about it though, because my hair is already longer than I ever thought it would be.

doll-baby

I honestly don't know. Every time I set a goal date for how long my hair should be it seems like its short by like 2 inches.
I just had a set back when I took out my last sew in , I had major shedding ! My hair isn't very thick to start with so this recent bout of shedding totally smashed any hope I had of having long, thick healthy hair. I use to think I would be full BSL by this summer but I just have to wait and see. Right now its not looking too good :nono:

Ogoma

My goal is WHip and I am BSL. I need 10 inches to get there so I went with an optimistic 1-2 years (closer to the 2 year mark). I hope to make WL by March next year and my goal by the end of next year.

ckisland

I voted 2-3 years. If I hit MBL December of this year, I hope to be WL by July 2015. I'd be WHip by Dec. 2015, and I pray to baby hair Jesus :pray:, close enough to be HL (my goal length) by my birthday in March 2016.

Carmelella

My goal is MBL and I'm APL now so 1.5 years if I stay relaxed but 3 years if I transitionand big chop. Cant decide yet.

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
Barring any setbacks I would say one year. I plan to trim a lot this year to get my ends in better shape.

Posted from my shower...while peeing...with the LHCF App

BonBon

My goal is healthy shoulder length.

However, I may be titty length at the end this year lol. Not sure what I will do yet. Might enjoy it a bit before cutting up to the length that suits me best.

tapioca_pudding

Im between SL and APL now. My goal is BSL. So Im thinking maybe 1.5 years, shorter if I keep PSing.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

kupenda

Lord willing and the creek dont rise, I should be at my short term goal of APL by July of this year and my long term goal of TBL in maybe four years. Just in time to rock long ringlets at my wedding without help from Yaky 1b :lol:

After a trim I'm in bettween APL and BSB right now, and I want to be MBL or possibly WL. So I'm hoping that 1-2 yrs. But only god knows with how unpredictable my hair can be :spinning:

Xavier

I'm currently grazing BSL stretched. I hope to get to full MBL by the end of the year and that's including getting a 1/2-1 inch trim.

pearlific1

I voted 1-2 years. My goal is MBL. The first time I grew my hair to that length, I'd started from SL and it took about 3 years. My hair grows pretty slow, but I can usually retain most, if not all, of my growth. I'm currently around 1.5-2" shy of APL this time around so I hope to be MBL by summer of next year.