Curlkits

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Yep that's what I got too.

I just signed up this month and feel that the box was worth the money. The samples are pretty good sizes.

My only complaint is that the orange bottle in the middle wasn't labeled and the Ori product leaked a little into the box.

greenandchic

Yep that's what I got too.

I just signed up this month and feel that the box was worth the money. The samples are pretty good sizes.

My only complaint is that the orange bottle in the middle wasn't labeled and the Ori product leaked a little into the box.

This is my 3rd box and my Ori product leaked too. I emailed the company and they shipped out a new bottle the next day and apologized profusely.

The orange bottle confused me too at first.

Despite the mess and confusion, I am pretty happy with the service. This was my only mishap...

gorgeoushair

I got one too and I think it was a good box. For the product in the middle, you should have received a little postcard telling you the name of the product along with the company and on the other side is a code for a discount.(a nice one) Plus they list the products in the pamphlet.

Lilmama1011

Are the kits suppose to just last a month or do they begin to pile up after a while?

Last edited:

ellebelle88

I got the same thing too. Liked the box but debating on whether or not I should I cancel. I never use up all of those products! They are definitely beginning to pile up. I'm thinking I will give some stuff that I don't use to my little sister.

Blairx0

I canceled last month and even after seeing your box I am glad I did. I never made it through the products and even though your box looks good I know that most of that stuff would be collecting dust

greenandchic

I can't see the pic...can someone tell me what was in it?

Ori Essentials, Moisturizing Leave-in - 8oz
Ampro Pro Styl, Vitamin E oil - 6oz
Honey Curls, Hair Honey Oil - 2oz
Karen's Body Beautiful, Sweet Ambrosia Leave-In - 2oz
Naturalista Cosmetics, Juicy Leave-In - 2oz
Amazing Botanical, AloeMint Spritz - 2oz

2 small samples of a styler but I gave it away.

greenandchic

Are the kits suppose to just last a month or do they begin to pile up after a while?

Because I only buy my basics: shampoo, conditioner, leave in, oil/butters, I use all of the products in my boxes. I still have some left in the full-size containers (AO GPB, etc) but I've used all of the smaller 2oz sample sizes. I wash my hair twice a week so I may use more product than someone who only washes weekly or less, wear weaves, twists and other PS. I'm also dry and porous so I use a moisturizer daily.

I can be a PJ without actually spending a lot of money so this works well for me.

Lilmama1011

Yal boxes look good compared to sahshe, I heard it's a new company and there samples are sooooo tiny, at least yal got generous amounts

Egyptjones

My Ori leaked too :(. I didn't bother e-mailing because I don't think my hair is gonna be fond of that product anyway...lol

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
August 2013

Last edited:

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
Haven't posted in a while

this is the April box

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140412_005239.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140412_005239.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 194

gorgeoushair

^^Thanks..I just signed back up with CK this week because I moved in Feb so I got my last box in Jan or Dec....can't remember.

QUEENJAMES231

I'm thinking about signing up. Thanks for the pics.

Eta: I went ahead and got the 3 month gift subscription to try it out.

Last edited: