Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Convoed Jakeala about my order placed on May 20. She responded and said that custom soap loaf orders ship in 3-4 weeks and that it should be shipped this week. Ion remember reading that memo when I placed my order but whatever.

The first time I ordered with her I got my stuff quick. The second time was a bit slower but I was fine. The third time, she said it was the holidays and my stuff came broken. I like her but my experiences have just gotten worse and worse.

I love the soap, but moved on because I feel like she feels like "whatever" if you get what I'm saying.

NaturallyATLPCH

The first time I ordered with her I got my stuff quick. The second time was a bit slower but I was fine. The third time, she said it was the holidays and my stuff came broken. I like her but my experiences have just gotten worse and worse.

I love the soap, but moved on because I feel like she feels like "whatever" if you get what I'm saying.
Exactly. Same here. The more I ordered from her the slower she got.
Sarenzo's Activated Charcoal soap will be my go to from now on. I ordered her Tea Tree Soap loaf with activated charcoal but won't be ordering from her again more than likely.

NaturallyATLPCH

Convoed Jakeala about my order placed on May 20. She responded and said that custom soap loaf orders ship in 3-4 weeks and that it should be shipped this week. Ion remember reading that memo when I placed my order but whatever.
I went back to her site and reread the details under the soap loaf description. It doesn't say anything about custom orders taking 3-4 weeks.
Once I get my stuff, I'll cancel her off the list.
It wouldn't be so bad if it were stated before my order which would've been fine. Don't insult my intelligence by telling me that's the reason my order is late if it's not specified. Just apologize for the delay and ship my ish.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ladies.

@IDareT'sHair We are in a bit of limbo at the moment waiting on Mom's test results (she had cancer a few years ago and was cleared after doing surgery/chemo/radiotherapy). My Dad is supposed to email me some imaging reports so I can consult with some of my colleagues here in JA. It's hard being away from home with all this going on. I just want to know exactly what we are dealing with and thus make some plans for the way forward.

cocomochaa

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ladies.

@IDareT'sHair We are in a bit of limbo at the moment waiting on Mom's test results (she had cancer a few years ago and was cleared after doing surgery/chemo/radiotherapy). My Dad is supposed to email me some imaging reports so I can consult with some of my colleagues here in JA. It's hard being away from home with all this going on. I just want to know exactly what we are dealing with and thus make some plans for the way forward.

Just said a prayer for mama. x