YOUR best "whipped" SHE BUTTER RECIPE

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I just ordered some mango butter, shea butter, aloe vera oil, rice bran oil, glycerin, and castor oil that I plan to use in a butter mix when it arrives. BTW I opted to use the aloe vera oil vs aloe vera gel to avoid having to add a preservative.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

My butter came out yummy!

I mixed about a cup each of shea and mango butter with 100ml each of Aloe Vera oil and glycerin, and about 50 ml each of castor and rice bran oil. I added 2ml of vanilla buttercream fragrance oil.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-05-05 at 18.59.jpg
    Photo on 2011-05-05 at 18.59.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 49

Xaragua

My butter came out yummy!

I mixed about a cup each of shea and mango butter with 100ml each of Aloe Vera oil and glycerin, and about 50 ml each of castor and rice bran oil. I added 2ml of vanilla buttercream fragrance oil.

Your butter looks really good.

itsallaboutattitude

Cancer Support in Health
Bumping this thread.

I just made my first home made body butter! May decide to use in my hair too.

Mix #1
4oz (1/2 cup) Avocado Butter
4oz (1/2 cup) Almond Butter
1 Tablespoon Honey (clover)
1 Teaspoon Grape seed Oil

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Ladies, what do vendors use to make their butters have fragrances such as brown sugar, watermelon, buttercream, etc?

My recipe:
Shea Butter
Evco

How To:
Heat water in microwave safe dish
Place evco container in the hot water to melt it
Slowly added a little evco to the shea butter, whip with mixer
Alternate adding evco to shea butter and whipping with mixer until desired consistency
I don't have exact measurements, I just added enough to make the shea butter creamy

I use mine on my body

winona

[USER=201322 said:
divachyk[/USER];15461759]Ladies, what do vendors use to make their butters have fragrances such as brown sugar, watermelon, buttercream, etc?

My recipe:
Shea Butter
Evco

How To:
Heat water in microwave safe dish
Place evco container in the hot water to melt it
Slowly added a little evco to the shea butter, whip with mixer
Alternate adding evco to shea butter and whipping with mixer until desired consistency
I don't have exact measurements, I just added enough to make the shea butter creamy

I use mine on my body

You can get fragrance oils from most places what sell raw products like FNWL and http://www.organic-creations.com/servlet/the-1696/organic-oils-hair-conditioner/Detail just to name a few:)

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
For my skin:
To 32 oz of original Lubriderm add the following: softened shea butter, coconut oil, wheat protein, hydrolyzed oats, honeyquat, meadowfoam oil, and glycerin (depending on time of year).

I don't measure the amounts but I'd say equal parts Luberiderm and shea, tbls or two of each of the proteins and honeyquat, the rest to taste. Whip with hand mixer until fluffy and smooth. Place in jars (I use empty conditioners tubs) and store. One batch lasts about 3 months. A little goes a long way.

ETA: Forgot - I also add silk amino acids. I get the proteins, saa and honeyquat from lotioncrafter.com.

Last edited:

growinghealthyhair

Recipe

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/blogs/25232-mj11051/12250-recipe.html Tags

Ladies I usually don't publish my hair butter recipes but this one is to good to keep to myself.

I used
2ozs of shea butter
1oz of Coffee Bean Butter
1oz Cupaucu Butter
1oz of JBCO Oil
1oz of Rice bran Oil
3ozs of Long Aid Activator Gel

I mixed the the butters and oils together and then I slowly added the gel.

It made a very wonderful and nice twist butter. Try it

I have some of this. I think I may have to try this recipe.