Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Hey y'all.

I finally rocked my crochet wig today and I love it! Glad I got it done on time for this trip cause it's COLD in Toronto. Shiiiddd. My hair can't manage these temps.

natura87

My Alikay Naturals has arrived. It smells amazing, like holy crap. I bought 2 8 ounce Shea Yogurts, 1 8 ounce Creme Brulee, 1 16 ounce Lemongrass Leave In, 1 16 ounce Coconut Conditioner and I got a free 16 ounce Black Soap Shampoo. All of that only came up to 55 dollars and the shipping was reasonable. I will definitely buy more during the next sale.:lick::yep::spinning:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
My APB is finally in ny. Hate usps.

Can't wait to get my Pomade shop. I wanna try the conditioner and the Ceramoist. You can't beat 16oz of conditioner at 8 bucks plus our new discount.

Anybody tried the Ceramoist and Herbal leave in condish?

I also got the peppermint sulfur pomade in vanilla scent. I love this stuff. It's a staple.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
bajandoc86 Can't even tell its a wig. Beautiful! Did you curl the hair before installation?

Hmmph I gotta wig head and some hurr sitting around. I may have to get a crochet hook, net and give this a go!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Golden75 Thank you!

I curled the hair after. I wanted to shape the hair before curling. Oh, and I did the knotless method where I did the part. so I was able to make it look a lil more natural.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@Golden75 Thank you!

I curled the hair after. I wanted to shape the hair before curling. Oh, and I did the knotless method where I did the part. so I was able to make it look a lil more natural.

bajandoc86 It looks very natural. Excellent job Ms. Doc! So you have no leave-out?

I may try and play around this weekend. Get my practice on.

Babygrowth

I finally heard back from Njoy and she said to stop taking them and to send them back. She said she would replace them but I don't want a replacement. I will request a refund and buy something else. What do y'all love? I really like Manetabolism and they're easy to swallow.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My J.Monique Naturals 16oz Dead Sea Mud Wash came today.

I totally forgot I ordered this. I ain't buyin' nothing in 2015. (Well, at least until Mothers Day).

Lita

I finally heard back from Njoy and she said to stop taking them and to send them back. She said she would replace them but I don't want a replacement. I will request a refund and buy something else. What do y'all love? I really like Manetabolism and they're easy to swallow.

Babygrowth I like hairomega,phyto,manetabolism & Rainbow light nail hair connection...

*HairOmega really helped with shedding,phyto provided growth,rainbow helped with skin issues,manetabolism I only take one a day,verdit is still out for this one..

Happy Hair Growing!

Babygrowth

Babygrowth I like hairomega,phyto,manetabolism & Rainbow light nail hair connection...

*HairOmega really helped with shedding,phyto provided growth,rainbow helped with skin issues,manetabolism I only take one a day,verdit is still out for this one..

Happy Hair Growing!

Would you say any of these are like a multi vitamin with added hair benefits? Lita

natura87

Twisting up the beast for a few days. I have a little list of things I want to buy in the Spring. I want to try Bel Nouvo so Ill probably grab that and some miscellaneous things from Pampered Tendrils in a few months. I am good on butter and I have a few more coming from Soultanicals.

Right now I'm just trying to find a good moisturizer for this winter. It isn't snowing yet (it looks like Early fall) but it gets really windy and cold. Right now my main moisturizers are Knot Sauce, the Goji leave in from Mission Condition, a few random leave ins from local beauty stores and the Lush R and B.

I have a few hats so I want to line them with satin to prevent unnecessary breakage.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Pomade Shop shipped.
APB is finally in my area.

Bee Mine arrived ..... TO MY OLD ADDRESS! I didn't realize I had only updated the billing info and not the shipping. Best case is it's forwarded to my new address. Worse case is it's returned to them and I just pay them additional shipping :rolleyes:Bee Mine responded promptly to my inquiry and said that latter would not be a problem at all.

Gonna wash today and probably try out the Blue Roze Chai Tea as a prepoo. I'll also try the Coconut Milk as a leave in moisturizer. It doesn't seem like it's gonna do much for my hair, but we'll see...

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Soultanicals is so trifling. Ugh. Shipping label created on the 15th and 5 days later NO actual movement of my package has happened.

Ridiculous.

Last edited: