What's your favorite protein conditioner?

Kiadodie

What\'s your favorite protein conditioner?

I've used Motions CPR and I finally finished it. I liked it a lot but I want to experiment with another protein conditioner. What are your favorite protein conditioner?

Jubilee

Re: What\'s your favorite protein conditioner?

<font color="purple"> Mine is Aphogee. It is even better when it is mixed with oils and used as a deep conditioner. </font color> /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allandra

My favorite is Aubrey Organics GPB. However, I'm looking forward to trying the protein treatment by Elucence in a few months or so.

Tracy

Hmm - one favorite is hard. I like HI PRO PAC the best, and Redken Extreme or Sebastian 2+1 if I want something a little stronger.

Tea

Hair Mayo &amp; Fantasia IC Protein Pac with Aloe are my favorites right now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Norma

Aubry Organic GPB - I'm in love..stopped the shedding..I use this weekly

Motions CPR - This is ok..It has too much protein to be used once a week for my hair

Aphogee - Use once every 3 months the week before my relaxer. It make a big difference in the texture after the relaxer and not much breakage...I got this tip from the ladies of this board... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

adrienne0914

i like both Aubrey GPB and Eqyss Mega-Tek... but for the money, GPB gets my vote! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Nyambura

surfer girl

I like Aubrey Organics GPB, Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment, and Aveda Blue Malva Conditioner (keeps highlights from turning brassy).

Imara

I just tried Bone Marrow conditioner and I really liked it. Didn't dry my hair out and made it really soft - seemed stronger afterwards too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sweetcocoa

<font color="purple">Motions CPR mixed with ORS Hair Mayo and a little olive oil. </font color>

G

ORS hair mayo <font color="brown">OR</font color> Motions cpr mixed w/olive oil

LondonDiva

Deep Conitioner Motions CPR
Weekly conditioner ORS Hair Mayo

Both hair staples for me.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician

I only use Aubrey Organics's JAY conditioner. I don't use any other conditioners. Would it be beneficial to get a protein conditioner as well? What are the advantages?

ginger

Lamur Bone Marrow with a little olive oil added,
but I want to give the Aubrey's a try.

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I only use Aubrey Organics's JAY conditioner. I don't use any other conditioners. Would it be beneficial to get a protein conditioner as well? What are the advantages?

[/ QUOTE ]

A protein conditioner like Aphogee or CPR are good for people who have a lot of hair breakage or have just applied a relaxer to use straight after.

I use now Motions CPR and find it beneficial about 4-6 weeks at a time under a cap under a dryer on a moderate for about 30 minutes. It seems to make the hair stronger an stop the breakage immediatley.

With the motions I don't follow up with another conditioner as my hair is left feeling very soft. With the aphogee you'd need to follow up with a moisturising conditioner. Of course there are other concentrated protein conditioners but they are the 2 that I have used with great success.

Never use them on a weekly basis as it can cause extreme dryness and breakage from protein overload.

J

just_me

Aphogee and Aubrey GPB.

I've been experimenting with Neutral Protein Filler from Sally's. I used it before I colored but after I used GPB. I might get inquisitive and use it by itself. I like trying new stuff.

JenJen2721

bump...oldie but goodie.

ravenmerlita

My favorites are Aubrey GPB and Sensitive by Nature Foundation Strengthener.

pebbles

I like Affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor, Nexxus Keraphix, and Aphogee treatment for dry damaged hair. The Aphogee smells but works great.

MissB

The Affirm 5-n-1 Reconstructor is the only protein conditioner that I have used. It smells great and leaves the hair soft.

joyous

Jheri Redding Res Q is my favorite protein conditioner. It leaves your hair really moisturized and silky smooth.