TWA to Hip Length in 4 yrs *pics*

LadyPaniolo

^^^ OM goodness Forreal??!!

You look great from the back.:yep: You should start a separate thread on it.your weight loss. I can see it and I'm sure it can help someone.

I remember you posted earlier this year or last year that you lost weight, at one time, by eating lots of (mostly) veggies. I incorporated that into my diet and it helped me.

Yeah, maybe I should post about it :scratchch I hadn't thought to do so till you said.

I'm glad my tip helped you! :yay: Veggies fill you up without adding the carbs. Like instead of spaghetti I'll have DH's yummy sauce and meatballs over wax beans. Tastes just as good, I feel satisfied, and I still lose.

eta; and thanks for the compliment! You would not believe how many men are eyeballing me now lol. Keep DH on his toes!

EllePixie

Thanks! This is not a crazy question at all! How you arrange your hair under the wig is very important as doing so improperly can and WILL lead to breakage.

I cornrow my hair in an around the world pattern, like to prepare for a sew in. The long "tail" that's left over gets wrapped around my head or nestled in between the cornrows. I don't use a nylon wig cap. I use a stretchy weave net with the wig on top when weather is hot, I put a silk scarf underneath when weather is cool.

Thank you! :yay: I'm really happy about this milestone

In the pic I attached, my TWA looks much longer than it was, because I had just hacked off my collar bone length hair and had not yet trimmed off the relaxed ends. My natural hair was about one inch long when I BCed.

Oooh, mine too!! Great inspiration, thank you so much!!! :)

Kneechay

how inspirational! It's very pretty. I didn't come from TWA but it's been 3 years and I still feel miles away from HL. 4 years is great.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
:wow: Absolutely beautiful! That is truly amazing progress :yep: My hair wants
to be like yours when it grows up.

LadyPaniolo

Oooh, mine too!! Great inspiration, thank you so much!!! :)

Before you know it, we'll be in a thread ogling your hip length hair!

how inspirational! It's very pretty. I didn't come from TWA but it's been 3 years and I still feel miles away from HL. 4 years is great.

Thank you! I guess it really isn't that long, though sometimes it felt like my growth was taking forever and a day. Everyone grows at a different speed, but we can still all reach our goals. :yay:

Absolutely amazing! Congrats to you!! :)

Thank you! You and Lucia were both inspirations of mine. :yep:

Claim it, congratz LP
keep growing that beautiful hair

:blush3: Thank you! It's amazing to have my hair inspirations in here as well as newer members that *I* can inspire! The beautiful circle of LHCF :circle: :cloud9:

sheba1

I still wear a wig, and I bought 2 new half wigs to celebrate my milestone :yay: :D

Hmm :scratchch I started wearing a wig about 2 years into my HHJ. I started a thread about 9 months ago that had lots of details about my HHJ in it... but I'm too "special" to figure out how to post a link lol.

It was called TWA to MBL in 3 years.

Congrats Congrats Congrats!! :happydance: Your hair is BEAUTIFULLLL!

Here is your TWA to MBL thread if you're still looking for it.

TWA to MBL in 3 years, *pics*

Once you've sealed in that yummy DC how long before you do it again? Do you do it while your hair is braided?

LadyPaniolo

Congratulations! You hair looks so good. What amazing progress you have made. :)

Thank you!

Beautiful Hair, Congrats on making Hip Length so thick and Pretty!!!

Thanks, Toy! You are one of my inspirations, you know!

Congrats Congrats Congrats!! :happydance: Your hair is BEAUTIFULLLL!

Here is your TWA to MBL thread if you're still looking for it.

TWA to MBL in 3 years, *pics*

Once you've sealed in that yummy DC how long before you do it again? Do you do it while your hair is braided?

Thanks! I appreciate you finding the thread for me... I'm not tech savvy at all. :( I leave the DC in until the next time I wash my hair... could be a week or more.

That's mighty impressive hair growing, missy!!! Congrats and your hair is beautiful!

Thank you, ma'am! I'm pretty pleased with myself lol

LadyPaniolo

In my LHCF blog I explain my hair practices such as my use of DC as a leave-in. I named it The Deep Moisture Method.

caribgirl

SPECTACULAR, LP!!!! Congrats!!! This is what I need to see to help me stay motivated!!! I hope that I can accomplish this by this time next year!!!

LadyPaniolo

SPECTACULAR, LP!!!! Congrats!!! This is what I need to see to help me stay motivated!!! I hope that I can accomplish this by this time next year!!!

Thanks! Be sure to post an update thread so everyone can see how far you've come :yep:

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! You're almost Tail bone length!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! ;-)
How tall are you?

Thank you! I think I could hit tailbone in six months maybe. I'm 5'5 or 5'6.

ckisland

You are such an inspiration!!!!!!! :yay:. Hip length in 4 years is astounding :bdance:!! You are keeping hope alive! :circle:

I BC'd almost 3 years ago (3 in November) to 0.5 in and I'm almost MBL. Maybe I'll follow in your majestic hair steps and be hip length in another year too :grin:.