GPB users

katie

How often do you use this?Can it be used for conditioner washes or even once a week?Or do you treat it like a strong protein treatment and use it before and after touchups only?

Aubrey GPB is gentle enough to use more often than any other protein conditioners I've used. I use it usually once a week on average.

I've also used it back to back like 3 washings in a row and had no breakage or adverse effects whatsover.

katie

Thanks BrownRelaxedHair and Champagne Wishes ...do you use GPB for conditioner washes or just deep conditioning treatments?

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I bought mine like a couple of weeks ago. Now that my hair is in braids, I use it as a leave-in. But I don't over do it. I have synthetic braids and sometimes it gets filmy with product overuse.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks BrownRelaxedHair and Champagne Wishes ...do you use GPB for conditioner washes or just deep conditioning treatments?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used it today for a conditioner wash and did so again last week. Today when I used it, I put it on, put on a shower cap and sat in the gym steam room for approx 7 mins ish then rinsed it out back in the shower. That was it. I usually use it that way leaving it on for 5 to 10 mins either standing in the shower or at the gym steam room.

I know a couple of girls have slept with it in over night but I haven't done that.

T

Tee

Wow, so this stuff is safe to use pretty frequently, huh? I was a little afraid because my hair is sensitive to protein, but my hair feels so good after I use this. I've only been using it every two weeks. I'll see how my hair reacts to using it once or twice a week.

Yes Tee, let me know how you get on with using it more often should you choose to. Love this stuff like a fat kid love cake. I can't believe I just said that....

azul11

I had this hidden in my closet for so long I forgot i had it. i was going to buy it until i saw i already had it. i may look into it for my braids. i may use it on the length to strengthen my hair. soudns like good stuff. God bless you all.