update! bunning aint no joke!

choconillaprincess

29 dec 2011

today

i bun every single day for work

Monaleezza

Good to see it's working for you. Your hair looks thick and lovely and has certainly come a long way. Keep up the good work.

Miss AJ

Daaaaaang!! I JUST broke out my sock bun again today too. This must be a sign from God, you are my hair growing angel lol!

choconillaprincess

i this is the only time ive straightened this year so normally its in its natural state

i cowash every morning after workout
seal
and wet bun (just do one of those lil loopy things)

i let it loose for a couple hours in the evening
then do a loose bun or puff
moisturize and seal if needed
and throw a baggy over it for bed

its almost always damp

NikkiQ

Yup...I'm convinced. I'm bunning my hair from here on out. That is some great progress!!

missliberia

I commend you on your progress. But even when I was relaxed I could not stand to have all my hair gathered. It is uncomfortable for me (hurts a bit in the back) and my ponytails are not ever tight! I just prefer styles where my hair is free. The other ones drive my crazy!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Great progress!
I'm on a self bunning challenge October 2012-October 2013.

Fhrizzball

I wish my hair could stand daily cowashing but that ended up being too much manipulation for me with all the finger detangling. Glad it works for you.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Fantastic progress choconilla! IA bunning is the bizness! :yep: I think bunning damp/wet hair does takes it to another level. I'm getting into more damp bunning these days. Hope i can get some off the wall retention like you :)

Toy

Great progress that's the reason I bun almost 24/7.

Last edited:

MzSwift

Wow, awesome progress!

I'm too scared to wet bun on loose hair but I definitely break out the wet buns when I'm rocking mini braids. You've inspired me to try it in twists this season. Thanks for posting!