Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies this the Official 6 Month Mineral Rich Challenge.

First of All Big Shout Out to @sweetgal for starting the Original Mineral Rich Thread. I believe in giving Honor where Honor is Due.:yep:

You are being "mentioned" because you posted in the Thread posted by sweetgal

We will officially begin this Challenge for 6 months and then re-up May through December of 2013.

We can post our reviews, pro's & cons and also list any other supplements we're using.

Personally, I am taking taking Viviscal. And will finish up the last little bit of my Eidon Liquid Silica.

You can post progress pictures if you'd like (not mandatory) or anything.

Here is the product by Maximum Living:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...v4HABQ&usg=AFQjCNESqnGnqppt9HTkmvTBOSw61Debhg

@sweetgal
@faithVA
@BrownSkin2
@luckiestdestiny
@jancan7
@JFemme
@Coffee
@Shay72
@Ltown
@Golden75
@Mleah
@freecurl
@cutenss
@Lilmama1011
@Adel10
@CurlyMoo
@MuseofTroy
@Nice & Wavy
@Lymegreen
@bebezazueta
@beingofserenity
@Supergirl
@pinkness27
@aquajoyice
@TonicaG
@greight
@Kerryann
@DDTexlaxed
@Solitude
@jayjaycurlz
@sweetnlow06
@DominicanBrazilian82
@greenandchic
@Fhrizzball
@BlackHairDiva
@suns4i6e
@reeko43
@fancypants007
@naturalfinally
@Poohbear
@MissSenegal
@Gracie
@MsEveMarie
@QTPie
@MISSYMA
@AtlantaJJ
@serenity34
@IronButterfly

I will post the Thread started by sweetgal as well.

Last edited:

bebezazueta

Yay!
I just trimmed from MBL to above BSL so I'm down to retain and grow it back.

I am taking Mineral rich along with prenatals cause we are TTC aggressively. LOL!

I plan to PS 6 days a week & wear an out style (roller wrap) 1 day a week. Relax every 12 weeks and update then.

I officially started 10/10/12 and here's my starting pic.

Attachments

• image-1597212009.jpg
    image-1597212009.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 117

Coffee

I was unable to get to sleep until 4:30am this morning. Anyone else have problems getting to sleep?

I have been taking Liquid Gold Skin,Hair and Nails vitamins. After I finish them, I will go back to Andrew Lessman's Skin, Hair & Nail vitamins

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Coffee

I take mine 1st thing in the a.m. Haven't had any problems (so far) sleeping. I am also taking Viviscal (started) July 1st and will stay on them for 1 year.

naturalfinally

I took my first dose after 3:00 pm and I really thought that I wouldn't sleep. I even posted about it but I didn't have any problem sleeping. I do take mine first thing in the morning along with my other vitamins. I also work out first thing in the morning so maybe I burn some of it off.

IronButterfly

Took my first dose today and have not noticed any boost in energy (which is why I really bought MR). Perhaps it will take some time...but I didn't think it was bad tasting at all. I mixed it with the water, but going forward I'm going to take it straight.

Lymegreen

I'm in!

Coffee I can confirm that I also take mine first thing in the morning and had some trouble going to sleep.

It doesn't bother me (yet) because I have a lot on my plate so I'm able to get more done with less stress.

hair4today

IDareT'sHair, I didn't post in the other thread but would like to join the challenge if that's okay. I ordered 2 bottles today so will start whenever they arrive -- likely 10 - 14 days since they're going to Canada. Currently I'm protective styling with crochet braids and will do this for the entire winter. In terms of supplements, I take MSM and am finishing up my 3rd month of Viviscal. With Viviscal, I didn't see any diff in my growth rate so won't reorder when its done. Looking forward to the increased energy most of all, hair growth would be a nice bonus. Btw ladies, I sourced another vendor who sells MineralRich, this one sells it cheaper and ships north of the border for any Canadiians whose interested http://webstore.mhclife.com/lesea/ProductInfo.aspx?productID=15

cutenss

I'm in. I have already received my 3 bottles. I will be actually starting on Monday. Along with it, I will be taking MSM w/vitamin C, a prenatal vitamin, sea kelp, and Hyssop Cleanse (a fiber supplement). I think I am going to straighten my hair for the last time this year, so I will post a starting pic.

napbella

I wanna play. I ordered MR a couple days ago so I shud receive it soon. I'm also taking msm, vit C, and viviscal. Still deciding if I will reorder the viviscal, I'm thinking I might just so I can give it a fair try for 6mos.

Mleah

The taste is pleasant but you have to take with or in liquid and eat a cracker or something. It irritates the stomach if you don't.Have to agree with the energy spike.Wow!

GinnyP

I'm in. I have already received my 3 bottles. I will be actually starting on Monday. Along with it, I will be taking MSM w/vitamin C, a prenatal vitamin, sea kelp, and Hyssop Cleanse (a fiber supplement). I think I am going to straighten my hair for the last time this year, so I will post a starting pic.

Hey cuteness could you please let me know how the cleanse works for you Hyssop sounds good. Thanks
J

freecurl

Thanks for the mention. I am down for the challenge. This is my official first LHCF challenge.:yay:
I am on Day 2 today of the Aloe Vera kind. I used it in water and juice. The taste is like an unsweetened cherry flavor. Has anyone just took it plain? I did not have an energy surge as others mentioned yet, but I am optimistic.
The main reasons I'm going to use this is because of :1)potential energy, 2)nail growth and strength (my nails are weak and brittle, never grow, 3) possible hair thickness. If it does the first 2, I would be eternally grateful.

Nice & Wavy

I'm happy you started this challenge. I'm down. :grin:

I just started yesterday and I am taking My regular Multivitamin, Msm and Vitamin C. Since there are properties in the Mineral Rich that I was taking separately already, I stopped using those until the challenge is over.

Nice & Wavy

Thanks for the mention. I am down for the challenge. This is my official first LHCF challenge.:yay:
I am on Day 2 today of the Aloe Vera kind. I used it in water and juice. The taste is like an unsweetened cherry flavor. Has anyone just took it plain? I did not have an energy surge as others mentioned yet, but I am optimistic.
The main reasons I'm going to use this is because of :1)potential energy, 2)nail growth and strength (my nails are weak and brittle, never grow, 3) possible hair thickness. If it does the first 2, I would be eternally grateful.
I take it plain and drink alot of water afterwards...It tastes good to me..no problems.

Ltown

Greyland
ladies, i read in the vendor thread people are losing sleep, remember it has a large amount of b12 which is a energy booster. I know i won't be taking it in the evening.

Ltown

Greyland

cutenss, is the hyssop cleanse producing results? I need something that produces:look: