6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

naturalagain2

I've been slacking. I've ran out of vitamins sometime back and haven't bought anymore. I'm on vaca now I will have to buy some when I return..........

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I'm better with taking my vites daily but, I'm only taking my evening vites and totally forgetting my morning vites. Ah well, something's better than nothing. Planning to do better.

yorkpatties

I fell off for about a week, I went to the vitamin shoppe and picked up more Ultimate Woman and more MSM. I've been on track this week :)

LaidBak

Been faithful with my Viviscal. Consumed all my chlorella and won't be repurchasing, and I'm laying off the other stuff to give my skin a break.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Took my vitamins today for the first time in like 2 weeks--I slipped, but I'm back at it like a crack addict!

TdotGirl

I'm still going strong with my vitamins since I joined.

Still taking my multi-vit, and silica from gnc. I also added biotin from gnc and a sea power vit(chlorella, kelp & spirulina). I have to order ultra hair plus with msm from vitamin shoppe.

brittle_hair

I'd like to join, I've been taking Nioxin 2wce a day since christmas and my nails are a lot thicker and stronger than usual.

Starting pic attached:

Attachments

• 01.01.12.jpg
    01.01.12.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5

pink219

I'd like to join...

I'm taking:

1. MSM
2. Spirulina
3. Chlorella
4. B5
5. Maxi Hair vitamins
6. GLA
7. Flaxseed
8. Biotin

Aggie

Checking in for the day. I took most of my vits but not all yet. Will take a couple more before bedtime.