6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

Rina88

I'm still taking 1 Nioxin every night and my multi 2x/day. I just can't seem to remember to take my msm. I've reincorporated fish oil/evening primrose oil, just 1 for the evening.

naturalagain2

Checking in for the last week. I took my vitamins off and on when I could remember. I had a sick daughter home with pneumonia so vitamins was the last thing on my mind. But I'm back.......

blessedandlucky

I'm super late to this challenge, but I will lurk. I just restocked (3 month supply) of nioxin. I will take them consistently for the next three months and then judging from my progress, purchase more to continue the journey. I had a major setback this year and need all the help I can get to (finally) reach full mbl dec 2012!

Eta: Will take pics to document journey and share at the end of the challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Aggie

I'm super late to this challenge, but I will lurk. I just restocked (3 month supply) of nioxin. I will take them consistently for the next three months and then judging from my progress, purchase more to continue the journey. I had a major setback this year and need all the help I can get to (finally) reach full mbl dec 2012!

Will come back and post starting pic when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

No you're not. We just started the challenge last month and have almost 5 more months to go and we'll be starting the second half of it in May of next year for another 6 months. So you rae more than welcomed to join in now.

Aggie

Checking in for today. Seriously ladies, my skin is gorgeous from taking these vitamins on time. You know the keratin that covers our skin, covers hair and nails also, so I know if my skin is doing so well then my hair is doing great also:yep:.

MsDes

blessedandlucky
I started late too but I'm still doing it. I will take mine as soon as I get home. I take mine at night.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using HTC Sensation 4G

SimJam

Im gonna join

taking

Biotin 5000mcg
MSM 1000mcg (i think will check when I get home)
Evening Primrose oil 1000mg
garlic
womens complete

I put them in a weekly pill organizer box and take with my breakfast

Meadow

Checking in today! I keep forgetting to post, but I have been taking them faithfully:yep:

Btw, I changed my vitamins from Biotin to Purvana.

MsDes

Took all mines. I am gonna add an extra biotin and msm into the mix.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using HTC Sensation 4G