October 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

Aggie

Only bought:

54oz Nutiva EVCO
4oz peppermint essential oil
4oz lavender essential oil all for my hair

LuvlyRain3

Hairitage hydration (glad the code still works)

Caramel Frappuccino Butter
Sticky Honey Hash Conditioner
Pink Grapefriut Punch Conditioner
Espressoself!
Moisture Riser
Marshmellow Fluff
Lemongrass Ginger Panna Cotta
Alaya Oil

Aveda
Anti-humectant pomade

Last edited:

gimbap

I picked up Wen Sweet Almond Mint from Sephora. Has Sephora always carried Wen? I was so shocked to see it. I always wanted to try it, but for some reason never came around to ordering it.

veesweets

From Keravada: Fenugreek oil in raspberry vanilla and Amla, Brahmi, Fenugreek etc etc mix oil in cotton candy

KinkyGenius

Curls - Curl Ecstasy Hair Tea Deep Conditioner

***SAVE 30% OFF of your Curls purchase using the discount code CURLcollect at checkout (valid Oct. 16th – Nov. 15th and must have a registered account on the Curls website). Shop at http://www.curls.biz***

spellinto

Salerm 21 leave in
Creme of Nature Strength & Shine Leave In Conditioner
I also acquired the Curls Unleashed Sulfate Free Shampoo and Organix Coconut Sulfate Free Shampoo from my mom's bathroom cabinet, free of charge :grin:

KinkyGenius

lisanaturally
IDareT'sHair

I know this isn't the right thread for this, but how and when in your wash process are you doing the coffee rinses? I've been doing tea rinses for about 3 weeks now and love them (esp my black tea + burdock root tea + nettle tea combo), but if coffee rinses > tea rinses then I may have to consider switching :scratchch.

Ravenhairedbeauty

lisanaturally
IDareT'sHair

I know this isn't the right thread for this, but how and when in your wash process are you doing the coffee rinses? I've been doing tea rinses for about 3 weeks now and love them (esp my black tea + burdock root tea + nettle tea combo), but if coffee rinses > tea rinses then I may have to consider switching :scratchch.

Me personally, today I was bored so I just Cowashed with VO5 and then did a coffee rinse followed up by evoo under a baggie and satin scarf

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@ShyIntellect

I pour on my Coffee - Slap a DC'er over it and Steam.

Prior to doing it that way, I was doing them in place of Tea Rinses, now I do both (Coffee & Tea Rinses).

I do my Tea at the end.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Theorie Green Tea Conditioner

Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner

Silkience SpaHaus Salon Conditioner

Last edited:

ShayyP

Live Clean Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifying Shampoo, Organix Coconut Milk Anti-breakage Serum, and Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Conditioner

Lilmama1011

komaza Shea butter, i love the smell, i had the sample size, SO just ordered me full size yesterday. you would think it was thick because its lotion but i like the consistency and it doesn't smell like Shea which i hate the smell, i love the smell of the hair lotion :)

Last edited:

veesweets

AveYou
Curl Junkie Repair Me
2 Jessicurl Deep treatment

With the 15% and $1 shipping it actually came out to a decent deal

Ravenhairedbeauty

Got sample packs of Miss Jessie's curly pudding I've tried it before the first time I went natural in 05' and I'm giving it a second chance and samples of My Honey Child. I'm supposed to be on a no buy but I'm weak, do samples count? Lol

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Blow Dryer

Remington Silk Ceramic 2 inch Flat Iron

:look: What?
:look: Sometimes a girl needs a change
:look: And

- a present for making waist length :grin:

(Please excuse me while I act a fool until I realize I'm not at hip length yet :lol:)