She is killing em! <3

why is she newsworthy on lhcf :look:? She's Asian isn't she? There are endless Asian women with very long hair. It's not an issue for them to grow it long because it grows fast and it's very durable hair and they're not usually tormenting it with heat. They just usually don't desire hair that long so they cut it. The end.

Aireen

why is she newsworthy on lhcf :look:? She's Asian isn't she? There are endless Asian women with very long hair. It's not an issue for them to grow it long because it grows fast and it's very durable hair and they're not usually tormenting it with heat. They just usually don't desire hair that long so they cut it. The end.

Clearly I missed the memo that said we were only allowed to rave about black people's hair on LHCF. On Youtube I see people of all races going on and on about how they want their hair to grow - Asians included; a lot of them dye their hair constantly to the point that it looks like really damaged relaxed hair. Hell, a lot of them even use heat on their hair to get it pin straight or make curls EVERYDAY, claiming their hair is "unruly" or they prefer it a certain way.

The length of her hair is admirable because it's not seen everyday on anyone. Sure, seeing someone with Kinky hair would be more inspiring for some but long, healthy hair is still such at the end of the day and is difficult for most people to maintain.

Last edited:

CurlyMoo

Considering how so many black women with naturally coily hair "only want half" of her length it's not likely we will see too many black women with hair that long.

So imma keep drooling til these strands reach my knees and I'm 15 pounds lighter. Then I will post my naturally coily hair in a cute sassy pose on this very board so ya'll can drool over me. :grin:

ManeStreet

It cracks me up how peole want it both ways.

Say that coiled hair grows slower or is more difficult to grow long or you will attacked & shunned. Ive seen this happen so much on lhcf.

But if accolades are given to an asian woman for her hair, its "Whats the big deal?! She asian, their hair grows fast anyway. Its easy for them to grow long hair."

Does anyone else see the contradiction in the logic or is it just me?

Her hair is beautiful btw.

Princess Tam Tam

her body looks average to me

Average? Really? For Filipino-Caucasian? :look:

Ok...

Anyway, She's cute girl with nice hair. Sure, she isn't black, or half black or quarter black. But, she looks happy and living life to the fullest.

There's nothing wrong with admiring someone that doesn't sure your ancestry.

Mahogony7

I live in an Asian country and there are many woman here who desire long hair as well. They also struggle to grow their hair out just as we do. Although our struggles are vastly different, they have problems just like we do. My friend, who's Asian, started with less than 2 inches of hair and it took her 5 years to grow it MBL. They are not so different from us in some ways. A lot of my Asian friends also wear wigs and phony ponies as protective styles just like we do.

almond eyes

Many Filipinos and Malaysians have African ancestry and don't even know it. She looks like several of my friends and family members who are half Asian and African and they have her same texture of hair. Either way, I say inspiration.

Best,
Almond Eyes

NikkiQ

I was just in here yesterday looking at the OP's pics of this beautiful woman with beautiful hair and now today...totally different story. How in the WORLD did it change that quickly?? :lol:

Does it matter what race she is? I thought this was a hair board and we celebrate gorgeous hair no matter what. I don't care if it's Becky down the block with a bad a$$ bun. I wanna see!!! :lachen:

Gracie

Wow. I like her hair, I want to know how she takes care of it, she appears to be in great shape and I don't care what her nationality is.

ladylibra_30

^^^Apparently alot of her followers are black/afro as the advice she gave seemed more tailored to our hair -

She simply said 'stop with the straighteners & frequent heat'

summerof1990

long hair is long hair.

summerof1990

I was just in here yesterday looking at the OP's pics of this beautiful woman with beautiful hair and now today...totally different story. How in the WORLD did it change that quickly?? :lol:

Does it matter what race she is? I thought this was a hair board and we celebrate gorgeous hair no matter what. I don't care if it's Becky down the block with a bad a$$ bun. I wanna see!!! :lachen:

right?? haters

LongLeggedLife

Beautiful hair on a beautiful girl, that dress pic is everything!
I give props to people with hair that long who actually bother to style it too. Prolly took her as long as it takes for me to get box braids for her to do a braidout, that's some dedication!

ChocolatePie777

I see asian people all the time and she has amazing hair even for asian people.......

I thought she was either blasian or fillopino

ManeStreet

Theres some people that bring negativity with them into every board. If a picture is posted of anyone they find sumthin wrong....

Shes not black... shes too skinny... shes too fat.... shes too pale...shes too tan... her teeth are too white... her hair is too shiny... she just looks too happy....

Makes you wonder what their personal lives are like...

Aireen

Theres some people that bring negativity with them into every board. If a picture is posted of anyone they find sumthin wrong....

Shes not black... shes too skinny... shes too fat.... shes too pale...shes too tan... her teeth are too white... her hair is too shiny... she just looks too happy....

Makes you wonder what their personal lives are like...
Some people are just hard to please. Even if they know something looks good, they have to knock it just to feel satisfied. I mean, opposing opinion is fine but when it has a particularly snarly tone I'm always left scratching my head like "LOL, who spit in your cereal?" :lol: